Drunk Driving Vol. Please don't do it.

Think it depends on the state. My co-worker was telling me that in Texas you can drink and drive, as long as you're not over the legal limit.
I live in Texas and that's just not true, Mississippi is the only state that you can operate a vehicle while drinking.

AR, CT, DE, MS, MO, VA and WV are the only states that a passenger can legally have an open container.

Last edited:
?? Lol what happens then
You've seriously never heard of someone getting arrested for a DUI even with a BAC under the legal limit...?

It happens often and there are many scenarios where it's possible.

Dude I asked the question for a reason. For one I've never had a drink and then drove, for two I just wanted to know if it's under the legal limit what happens.

Thank you for informing me.

Dude I asked the question for a reason. For one I've never had a drink and then drove, for two I just wanted to know if it's under the legal limit what happens.

I just figured that was common knowledge/sense.

I just figured that was common knowledge/sense.

It's common sense to know that you can still get arrested when you aren't drinking pass the legal limit? Ummm no common sense would be as long as my BAC isn't .08 that I'm not breaking a law.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - 23ABC has uncovered more information into the alleged drunken driving crash that killed two women and left another injured on Rosedale Highway.

Reports show witnesses told first responders that they saw Dontrell Collins acting erratically, moments after the crash.

Some said he seemed to be celebrating after the crash that killed two young women.

On August 30,  police said Collins was driving upwards of 100 miles an hour on Rosedale Highway when he slammed into a car driven by three women at the intersection of Verdugo Lane.  

In a police report obtained by 23ABC, witnesses who saw the crash told police that Collins was acting strange after the crash. Witnesses said that Collins was flexing, clapping and even yelling, "Yeah, I killed that *****."

Once under arrest -- and during an interview -- police said that Collins said he didn't know how he ended up at the crash site and believed he had seen a demon in his apartment and that it tried to take him and his girlfriend.

After his arrest, according to the report, Collins assaulted detention deputies at the jail. Deputies said he started pushing and took a fighting stance. Because of his actions in the jailhouse, resisting arrested charges were added.

Prosecutors have charged Collins with two counts of second-degree murder, vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence of alcohol causing bodily harm.

Copyright 2014 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
******* SCUM

Wish they had the death penalty in California 
mean.gif

Please continue to keep the family and friends in your prayers. Her mom hasn't been to work since it happened. 

Yeah I just picked a random number but I'm just wondering what happens when they figure out you have been drinking but it's below the legal limit?

Isn't that still driving under the influence?
you can get arrested if say you were driving reckless or weaving or speeding with no disregard for anyone

But as long as your under the limit your fine for the part

Back
Top Bottom