Drunk, racist guy gets KO'd in Manhattan...now in serious condition.

Dude is gonna get time.

I understand why he did it but you can't snuff everybody that calls you something outta line

It doesn't matter if he was provoked. Assault is only excused when it's categorized under self defense. Drunk guy being racist ain't enough.

Chances are though that under these conditions the state doesn't prosecute unless the drunk guy wants to press charges. Stuff like this goes down nightly when alcohol is involved and only leads to arrest if the drunk person who gets hit dies.

Dont even compare white on black racism to black on white racism. It's nowhere close.

sick of saltines thinking they run the world and can do whatever they want.
got out of pocket and got his head cracked.
not to mention the public intoxication. dude should've been cited beforehand.
....that's on him. if he passes, so be it.

I might not have handled it the same way but I can relate to this sentiment and I don't think it's something you can really make people understand.

Let that be a lesson to y'all though, if you gonna assault a racist aim for the body. Them dying from a damaged spleen, liver, broken ribs hours later won't necessarily be connected back to you.

Goldman Sachs employee being racist?  makes sense.  they dont care about anyone besides themselves.  didnt the ceo quit last yr b/c the company is filled w/ crooks?
Blankfein has been CEO for a number of years now. You're thinking of a VP, Greg Smith.

Not caring about anyone besides yourself doesn't make you a racist.

Dude that got knocked out probably found out Tyrone was smashing his girl.

Last edited:
roll.gif

I think the picture up there should be put in a spoiler; really, it's a bit too graphic...:x. Anyway I hope the dude pulls through.

This incident really highlights just how wild "fate" can be. One minute you're experiencing life as an individual, next you're bound to another by an awful tragedy that has the potential to destroy both your lives...:smh:

Like I said, I hope dude pulls through. He doesn't deserve to die for a moment of stupidity.

And I'm sure Reddish would appreciate his recovery as well, 'cause he surely doesn't deserve a murder charge for his moment of stupidity. America will acquit a fair-skinned man on the charge of manslaughter, if the victim is a dark-skinned man, but TRUST, Mr. Reddish will do some serious time on the charge of involuntary manslaughter if the victim doesn't pull through.

this whole situation sounds like one of those corny movies tryna connect people from different walks of life and how one action ruins their live

Back
Top Bottom