Dub-Zeros – Will they ever make a return again??

Originally Posted by SLP Product

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Air Jordan Dub-Zero "Black/Varsity Red"

jordan-dub-zero-bred-j23-1.jpg
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I actually own these, and they look pretty clean when worn with the right jeans.

Can't complaint either I got them at the outlets for under $30.

same here, except that price.... didn't pay retail, but i paid more than thirty bucks. nice pickup.

Originally Posted by tupac003

inter1032 wrote:
guess I'm in the minority but i love the dub zeros. still wear my pair of midnight navys

Actually your not...consumers loved these. NT hated these.
Im also a fan!  I have 2 pairs, the white cement and the black n gold
pimp.gif

This was the best of the fusion/combination jordan's........much better than the spizikes and lets not even talk about the son of mars.

As much as I like them I don't think they need to bring em back either.

Hell no!! All team j's are wack. Those dub-caca are still sitting on the clearance rack at swapmeets I know.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I like the Dub zeros. These the spizikes and the 6 rings are the only fusions I want staying around so far.

agreed

but only select colourways of each

you know i never figured out why they mixed 4's, 6's, 11's, 12's, 13's, 15's and 20's in these. i missed that story.... might have something to do with the name, which is another mystery to me. ... anyone care to enlighten me?

I personally hated these things... BUT....

Jordan went to the bank over and over and over with them...... then the Spizikes arrived.....and the new bank rolled in.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by prozac4312

You guys remember the Jumpman Team J's?

Yes ! 
My best friend in 6th grade had these and I wanted them SOOOOO bad.

Ive been looking for these in a Sz.12 for years !

I remember people calling them the "Air-Tacos" 
laugh.gif

still have mine...not much to look at anymore unfortunately. 
I remember having to get a full size larger than I normally wore so they'd actually clip shut.

laugh.gif
 getting that clip to shut......holy %%#*. good idea getting a larger size, didn't even think of that.

as for the dub-zeros...ditto on "I hope not"

still have the first four colorways on ice in the closet.....would sell them in a heart beat too.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

You guys remember the Jumpman Team J's?

I do, I prefer those. I loved all the Jordan related shoes when the Jumpman Brand popped up in the late 90's. I'd rock the Vin Baker Jumpman Pro Strongs or Vindicates before I set foot in some ugly Dub Zeros.
roll.gif

I hope not.. Not hatin if thats your style but its already enough pairs of 'off brand' j's killing the brand as is.. let em go in peace

i understand what people are saying about the fusion type shoes

but myself i like the fusion shoes alot more then the early jordan brand crap from 1997 and on

the only team jordans i ever liked where the jumpman pro's and the retros jumpman pro's that released back in 2008 (not all colorways way's just the black/red black/blue and the white/orange)

Back
Top Bottom