Dude breaks my Blackberry and refuses to pay me....

Originally Posted by xcrskim

whoop his %%*++@! %!*, what are you doing on NT ?
word how are you going to let him take advantage like that? you even lowered the price you wanted him to pay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I hate when people take your phone as a joke. Looks like he really does struggle with money if he want to pay in full but he really can't. I'll just tell him or even make him pay $10 every 2 weeks. for 4 months. If he was your friend, he would actually pay since it was his fault.
My thinking is he never intended to pay me...he just used the, "I'll pay you in full when I have it all" as an excuse to delay it aslong as possible.

That's disrespectful as hell. Dude broke your phone accident or not, and you had to come out of pocket for a new one, and you only asking for less then1/3'd of what you paid? And dude is still popping off at the mouth? Seems like you've been more then fair with him, yet he is still disrespecting you.I wouldn't let it slide, not saying you gotta go out and beat dude up, but if I was you I would get my money, or take dudes phone or whatever is asvaluable as his debt. If I was in his position and didn't have the money I would've offered you something else in return, so I don't thinkyou'd be in the wrong to just flat out strong arm dude.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

charmin_megaroll.jpg

OP this must sting coming from the guy who came crying to NT because he got scammed out of an iPod, then had the nerve to make it his avy.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pathetic

Originally Posted by JesusR23

BREAK HIS PHONE
laugh.gif
This was an option I was thinking about.

If dude's not going to pay me (other than smashing his %+** in) this seems like my only option of getting "even" I guess.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I hate when people take your phone as a joke. Looks like he really does struggle with money if he want to pay in full but he really can't. I'll just tell him or even make him pay $10 every 2 weeks. for 4 months. If he was your friend, he would actually pay since it was his fault.
My thinking is he never intended to pay me...he just used the, "I'll pay you in full when I have it all" as an excuse to delay it as long as possible.

He never was gonna pay you fam. If dude ever planned on paying you but had trouble getting the money, he would have at least offered you something else inreturn.

JPZx wrote:
JesusR23 wrote:
BREAK HIS PHONE
laugh.gif

If dude's not going to pay me (other than smashing his %+** in) this seems like my only option of getting "even" I guess.

That doesn't get you anything. Just flat out take his phone or something else as valuable as what he broke.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

BREAK HIS PHONE
laugh.gif

or you could chump him for the money or its equivalence and terrorize him until you get what you feel is 150 worth out of him.

I am assuming that is not a viable option for you though b/c you are either

a. {()} or

b. not the one to really care for the violent approach which is very understandable. doesn't really solve things all the time in the greater scheme. ivedef let people slide over change before. but 150 isn't exactly change

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Originally Posted by LLC Money

does he read NT? If so I'd say bye to BB #2 herb
eyes.gif

"First rule of NT..." as some of ya'll say.
Son broke YOUR phone YOU paid for another and he isnt paying YOU...what do you expect NT to tell you that you don't already know?
nerd.gif
Obviously I know the "beat his ***" approach...

I came here to see if anyone had any other ways that would be better or equal to that.

What was I supposed to do? Go on with no phone and wait for him to pay me?
eyes.gif
...at the time I bought the phone I thought we were going to do the gradual payment thing.

Back
Top Bottom