Dude hit my car! Halp

Was having a bad day to begin with, then came outside to see a note on my windshield. Dude hit my car, left his name and number. This is a first for me, what do I do? Call him , get a quote first?

Yeah dude, call him up and get it settled. It's great to hear there are still honest folk out there.

Dude smashed

Take pictures of the damage and contact him. Get his insurance information and contact his insurance company to see what they will cover. A police report may be necessary.

Last edited:
Call him, hopefully its legit.

Call your insurance.

Get a quote at the best place possible.

Yea, definitely call if its a legit # first. Hopefully dude didn't just write a bs name and number.

Where did you get hit?

If its in a parking lot, see if theres any surveillance cameras that caught the accident.

See, this is why yall need to man up and get a truck. Ppl be scared to park next to me. And my truck is clean, gotta park a lil far. aint tryna have dents on my doors or notes on my windshield.

Was having a bad day to begin with, then came outside to see a note on my windshield. Dude hit my car, left his name and number. This is a first for me, what do I do? Call him , get a quote first?

Live by a golf course and my girl got her window hit by a golf ball.

Guy left his information and his insurance took care of everything.

IDK how that helps your situation but I just wanted to share.

Last edited:
Call and see whether he wants to go through insurance or wants to pay out of pocket.

Always go through other persons insurance if possible instead of paying out of pocket.

I was rear ended last month and my rear bumper was damaged. Estimate was like 800 and it turns out there was damage to impact beam and inner rear quarter panel. Total repair came out to 1800. Thank god her insurance paid for everything.

OP -Post his number.
Let NT take it from here.
laugh.gif

Just sent him a text.

Didn't get a chance to take pictures of the damage, but it's a pretty minor scratch. No dent thank the old gods and the new. 

Back
Top Bottom