dude loses over 300k on a poker hand..pretty sick (this for poker fans)

ridiculous hand. i watched these guys before, that gus hansen dude is a crazy mofo. dude makes some crazy moves all the time.

had to happen to Team Canada

but Gus is a monster, he would of done all that with a 7 8

thats why team Canada had to call.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

omg your late.
serious? i searched the forums and didnt find this video.im not on NT as much as you maybe so i wouldnt know.send me the link to the other one.

anyway...

I remember I had AK suited,and there was a raise by a loose aggressive guy, a lot of people call.
I shove all in $500, I get called by 9,2 of hearts.
The board goes K,K with one heart.
and then...Runner runner hearts!!!
The runner runner wasn't a big deal, it's the fact that he called such a big bet with 9,2!

Damn......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

omg your late.
serious? i searched the forums and didnt find this video.im not on NT as much as you maybe so i wouldnt know.send me the link to the other one.

anyway...

I remember I had AK suited,and there was a raise by a loose aggressive guy, a lot of people call.
The runner runner wasn't a big deal, it's the fact that he called such a big bet with 9,2!

Yo.Are you onlline AIM? i wnat to talk to you about a poker hand.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

omg your late.

anyway...

Yo.Are you onlline AIM? i wnat to talk to you about a poker hand.

no im not. just post it on here

i never realized how much skill it took to play poker until I played with people who play religiously.

what the hell smooth rick ? why are u trippen on that hand? doesn't trip beat flush ?

^ nuh uh?? i thought statisticly its harder to get trips? i onoo. loll haven't had that scenario happen in a while. bad beats really suck tho.

^ nuh uh?? i thought statisticly its harder to get trips? i onoo. loll haven't had that scenario happen in a while. bad beats really suck tho.

how long you been playing? you should know flush is better than trips..but yea ive found myself get more flushes than trips

Originally Posted by MECKS

i'm guessing you've never played poker? a flush beats a 3 of a kind because it's a better 5 card hand.

Back
Top Bottom