Dude who pays all his girl's bills sparks debate on Twitter

True, buy as a black man, Im willing to take the bet he didn’t get that from his father. If his father did pay all yhe bills, it wasn’t by choice. In my experiences, Ive only ever seen white families operate like this(Im sure there are antidotal examples of other races doing this). Even then its the husband makes the money and the wife handles all of the finances, so the husband doesn’t actually have any power.

I was speaking in general. This scenario doesn't even past the eye test. If they were really locked in like that he would be mentioning love etc or they would be engaged.

For the most part people in are emulating what they see at home or in the media.

With the media it's talked about all the time but when it comes to the home it's only talked about with the obvious or extremes violence/neglect etc. Not the subtle things that warps people's minds.

I swear these relationship gurus and podcast mics were dropped into black communities like crack in the 80's by the govt to destroy us.
No really. These are modern day sith-lord instigators, just drop a hot teabag-of-a-take and the bird verified OP just watches the waters transform into a rage. Like who tf are you to be transparent about your situation and telling people this is the way????

IMHO there are subjective facts and there are objective facts.

Definitely not trying to invest in an argument that a calculator can defeat.

The truth > My truth

The objective fact is in 2023 the average American citizen will never know what it means to "have a job and pay zero bills".

Dual-income households are a fact of life for all but the richest of us and black folks aren't (and have never been) in that category.

If this dude wants to capitalize off of his subjective facts and lead a parade of goofballs into financial demise, then so be it.

What those folks got going on over there is none of my business.

IJS - Let my girl start kicking that "soft life" foolishness and it's over :lol: :smh:

When it comes to equality:

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

I mean I did somethings for my wife I had never done for any woman while we were dating, maybe he just sees potential in her. But I stand by no way in hell Im doing this.

IMHO there are subjective facts and there are objective facts.

Definitely not trying to invest in an argument that a calculator can defeat.

The truth > My truth

The objective fact is in 2023 the average American citizen will never know what it means to "have a job and pay zero bills".

Dual-income households are a fact of life for all but the richest of us and black folks aren't (and have never been) in that category.

If this dude wants to capitalize off of his subjective facts and lead a parade of goofballs into financial demise, then so be it.

What those folks got going on over there is none of my business.

IJS - Let my girl start kicking that "soft life" foolishness and it's over :lol: :smh:

When it comes to equality:

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif

Yep no bums in my house......except the cat.

…. Yet people STILL want to implement “old school” values into modern society. Men and woman alike. Your childhood shapes you. It’s darn near a fact. If you watched your father be a abusive, if you watched your mother not cook or clean, you’ll either adopt those habits or break away from them.

I see a lot of women complain about men, but they never complain about women or hold them accountable. Vice versa.

You can’t have it both ways. It’s a like a person who wants a luxury car or luxury home, but doesn’t even want to maintain it or keep it clean.

Peoples DEFINITELY try and blend old school ideologies into modern society. It’s not going to work. People need to pick a side or evolve.

I’m one of those “watched my mom do it by herself” type of dudes so therefore, I would never entertain a lazy woman. A woman who doesn’t clean or work is disgusting to me. Your home, vehicle, personal hygiene, etc should be on point. Those are basic necessities.

Dude nailed it. What’s wild when think about it, these women went out, got educations and good *** jobs thinking that somehow that was magically going to give men raises. Like them getting jobs was going to turn the upper 1% to 20% because they there. When are we going to reign this mentality in, man? I really feel for the women that got a career for the sole purpose of finding a “high value man”.

Dude nailed it. What’s wild when think about it, these women went out, got educations and good *** jobs thinking that somehow that was magically going to give men raises. Like them getting jobs was going to turn the upper 1% to 20% because they there. When are we going to reign this mentality in, man? I really feel for the women that got a career for the sole purpose of finding a “high value man”.

It’s the Disney “every woman is a princess” era. Back in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s etc people had large families to TEND to their family farms or because the mortality rate of babies and was so high. You had to have 7+ kids and the wife stayed home.

Society was slower, the patriarchs income from farming and whatnot allowed for mom to stay home. The word wasn’t as developed as it is now.

In modern society we have running water, paved roads, convenience stores, electricity, etc.

Large families and stay at home moms served a purpose in the past. Not so much in today’s world.

And lastly, wealthy men used the stay-at-home-mom mentality as a CRUTCH and hinderance because they knew the woman relied upon him. She’s not going to leave that lifestyle especially with no place to go or no skills. She’ll deal with whatever comes with it, as long as she has her allowance and her bills are paid. What else is she going to do?

Again, modern women (and men) have all the time in the world for social media, phone activity, etc but don’t even have basic social skills.

Social skills and the inability for people to have basic conversations is why the dating pool is like it is. Simple concepts that we should’ve learned at a certain age.
Grown adults not having people skills is the crux.

Last edited:
I looked at his profile and he’s a crypto bro. So I’m guessing he’s gonna start a podcast next and as others said, fill the derrick jaxn space and shame other dudes for not being wealthy

Reminds me of this one joint I know…She always talking bout how successful and well off she is but at the same times wants to find a husband to “take care of her” :lol: …She wanna mix different types of relationship ideologies but only the parts that benefits her and be wondering why she single with no kids

Tried to explain to her that most dudes don’t care bout all that fly **** she be bragging bout if she ain’t bringing it into the relationship so all that doesn’t matter when they choosing

Reminds me of this one joint I know…She always talking bout how successful and well off she is but at the same times wants to find a husband to “take care of her” :lol: …She wanna mix different types of relationship ideologies but only the parts that benefits her and be wondering why she single with no kids

Tried to explain to her that most dudes don’t care bout all that fly **** she be bragging bout if she ain’t bringing it into the relationship so all that doesn’t matter when they choosing

Me and you alike. Known this chic since middle school. We are both 35. She’s an AKA. Went to Tuskegee and Nova Southeastern university. No kids, very attractive women but she’s an egomaniac.

I tell her all the time, dudes don’t care about that s*** you’re talking about. She doesn’t have a sense humor, always critiquing men and women. But single and lonely with a great job. Her biological clock is running out

Me and you alike. Known this chic since middle school. We are both 35. She’s an AKA. Went to Tuskegee and Nova Southeastern university. No kids, very attractive women but she’s an egomaniac.

I tell her all the time, dudes don’t care about that s*** you’re talking about. She doesn’t have a sense humor, always critiquing men and women. But single and lonely with a great job. Her biological clock is running out

This is many single women these days. They flex being bosses and independent but still want a man who will cover everything and look down on going 50/50. They would rather do 100% alone then 50/50 with a man

Guess yo really in love n it’s his bread so I ain’t pocket watching

I couldn’t do it tho, 10 month relationship ain’t enough build up for me to be doing all that…N he def bluffin bout not caring if shorty just dips, that man gon be crushed in his feelings sending cash app requests for some of the money back :lol:
My ***** literally doesn't ask me for anything.

Hasn't in years

Girl scares me to death 🤣🤣

What he's doing isn't normal within 10 months. :lol:

According to her IG she graduated in 2018. (Most people wait until after they graduate to pay off loans)

She racked up student loans to be a teacher...so without him she'd be in a tough spot most likely. He bought low

Am I tripping or does that arm not match the avy?

Back
Top Bottom