dudes apologizing for not being idris #lovemethesame

This thread SUCKS.

I don't find this remotely funny at all.
you have no sense of humor

and if that Russy gif doesn't get you just a little bit, then I don't even know what to tell you
i gave up on some these dudes man. if you dont like the humor/thread just ignore it ..dont kill the vibe for others who enjoy it. you never know who might need a laugh or distraction from real life .. its not always about you.

Last edited:

This thread SUCKS.

and if that Russy gif doesn't get you just a little bit, then I don't even know what to tell you
i gave up on some these dudes man. if you dont like the humor/thread just ignore it ..dont kill the vibe for others who enjoy it. you never know who might need a laugh or distraction from real life .. its not always about you. #lovemethesame

This thread SUCKS.

i gave up on some these dudes man. if you dont like the humor/thread just ignore it ..dont kill the vibe for others who enjoy it. you never know who might need a laugh or distraction from real life .. its not always about you. #lovemethesame
eek.gif
roll.gif

Idras Elba aint let you order an appetizer and desert when your *** aint even finish the damn entree

^ "Im not saying that im Idris Elba" signed Idris Elba.
:lol:

Last edited:
I never watched the wire but I was a fan at how he used to bust Jim Halpert's balls in The Office.

He said nice to see you're getting rest from all your rest :lol:

I never watched the wire but I was a fan at how he used to bust Jim Halpert's balls in The Office.

He said nice to see you're getting rest from all your rest :lol:

Dude had all the ladies in the office walking around in drenched panties. It was definitely hilarious that he was the one person who didn't like jim besides dwight.

Some of these dudes be on some simp ****, doe.

Super simp.

Mixed da olive, castor, and coconut oils doe? :x

Da charger at da club doe :x

Next dude gonna be talmbout some "Idris Elba didn't hold your hair while you domed up ol' boy while driving, but I did doe"

:x :x :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom