dudes apologizing for not being idris #lovemethesame

Mixing things in a bowl is simping now ? Driving to bring someone something can't be considered simping.

I'm not even trying to be argumentative, but those seem like run of the mill commonplace favours. If one of my homies asked me to come drive here and bring them something (phone charger or whatever) I'd see no problem doing that or if anyone else did.

It just feels like because it's his girl, the action becomes a simp move.

You guys don't understand that these dudes are joking? ... :smh: :lol:

They're making fun of the OG poem and stupid/irrational stuff that females do, think or ask...(they ask some things to see how sensitive you are or to what questionable things they can get you to do.)

Driving some odd number of miles to deliver important documents that your wife/girl needs for work, which she left at home, is perfectly fine and understandable.

" " " " " " to bring your wife/girl her lunch, which she left at home, is also understand.

But her phone charger. Hell no!!! And it aint because it's simpin' (because it's not, due to the fact that you're doing it for your girl), but rather because it's an absolute waste of time and resources.

I can't imagine she and her friends all have different phones, so chances are someone will have the charger she needs. If not, she can simply use her homegirls' phone to get in touch, vice versa.

"Idris alba produced the intr to american gangster...I understand" |I

Some of these dudes be on some simp ****, doe.

Super simp.

Mixed da olive, castor, and coconut oils doe? :x

Da charger at da club doe :x

Next dude gonna be talmbout some "Idris Elba didn't hold your hair while you domed up ol' boy while driving, but I did doe"

:x :x :smh:

images

Back
Top Bottom