DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

So I was in soho and I hear dudes went into fcny with ski masks and guns today. Anyone in there when this went down? Apparently this was during the day and place was packed.

So I was in soho and I hear dudes went into fcny with ski masks and guns today. Anyone in there when this went down? Apparently this was during the day and place was packed.

for what? If youre robbin somebody wit straps FC doesnt seem like the payout would be all that and if theyre after sneakers they shoulda hit it before the CG XIs dropped

30t6p3b.gif

for what? If youre robbin somebody wit straps FC doesnt seem like the payout would be all that and if theyre after sneakers they shoulda hit it before the CG XIs dropped

Originally Posted by xilegacy

So I was in soho and I here hear dudes went into fcny with ski masks and guns today. Anyone in there when this went down? Apparently this was during the day and place was packed.
^ Come on, this is getting ridiculous with the grammar here. But anyway, that's what's hot in the street now? Robbing wack *** flight club?
30t6p3b.gif

So I was in soho and I here hear dudes went into fcny with ski masks and guns today. Anyone in there when this went down? Apparently this was during the day and place was packed.
^ Come on, this is getting ridiculous with the grammar here. But anyway, that's what's hot in the street now? Robbing wack *** flight club?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif
That is terrible. I'll fix it now.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Sorry, it's been a long day in the snow with terrible MTA service lol

30t6p3b.gif
Sorry, it's been a long day in the snow with terrible MTA service lol

Low end thieves. They're satisfied with the low payouts. You have less risk of getting caught if you rob a low end store opposed to a bank or a big department store like Macys.

Low end thieves. They're satisfied with the low payouts. You have less risk of getting caught if you rob a low end store opposed to a bank or a big department store like Macys.

Back
Top Bottom