DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Which location?
laugh.gif

i wonder what their policy is for people who have shoes on consignment and those pairs get stolen

i wonder what their policy is for people who have shoes on consignment and those pairs get stolen

Originally Posted by All Ready

good question. but theyre not liable. was like that when that autoshop got robber (NTer showed pics) and every car had its rims stolen.

Originally Posted by All Ready

good question. but theyre not liable. was like that when that autoshop got robber (NTer showed pics) and every car had its rims stolen.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

this is cool and all but honestly the quality of ski-masks has gone down since the 80's. I bought one the other day and the 'wool' got caught on my braces. No bueno.

this is cool and all but honestly the quality of ski-masks has gone down since the 80's. I bought one the other day and the 'wool' got caught on my braces. No bueno.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

i havent checked out Flight Club website in years.
roll.gif

at their shoe prices
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

i havent checked out Flight Club website in years.
roll.gif

at their shoe prices
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom