DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

wouldnt be a surprise, looks like a great store

here in boston a lil while ago dudes ran up in louis vuitton and chanel and racked up like 6 figures worth of bags, no guns or anything.

Wow so they took 6 bags
laugh.gif
j/k

But where did you hear this?
it was on the news here, i think there was a thread here on NT too.. they were both some legit scores but these stores rob people daily anyway
laugh.gif

chanel robbery:
http://boston.cbslocal.co...00-in-goods-from-chanel/
louis vuitton:
http://www.thebostonchann...ews/25910987/detail.html

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

wouldnt be a surprise, looks like a great store

here in boston a lil while ago dudes ran up in louis vuitton and chanel and racked up like 6 figures worth of bags, no guns or anything.

Wow so they took 6 bags
laugh.gif
j/k

But where did you hear this?
it was on the news here, i think there was a thread here on NT too.. they were both some legit scores but these stores rob people daily anyway
laugh.gif

chanel robbery:
http://boston.cbslocal.co...00-in-goods-from-chanel/
louis vuitton:
http://www.thebostonchann...ews/25910987/detail.html

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

False story, lock this up.

There you go that's the confirmation.

Why people arguing over the prices? Most of the times it's collectors like you that set the prices so hate on yourself. People acting like if they walked into fc with their shoes and worker told them they could get 400 for their cool greys they wouldn't take it. Like any of you cheap people will turn down money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

False story, lock this up.

There you go that's the confirmation.

Why people arguing over the prices? Most of the times it's collectors like you that set the prices so hate on yourself. People acting like if they walked into fc with their shoes and worker told them they could get 400 for their cool greys they wouldn't take it. Like any of you cheap people will turn down money.
laugh.gif

i actually just found out about this today that's crazy, but i could see that happening their staff just can't hold down the size of that store i kinda feel bad for them cuz that sucks just to have that happen to anyone,

but idk how they didn't see this coming w/ the way they screw people in there someone was about to get a rachet....just based on how they treated me on occaission i stopped taking my shoes there especially when i can move things for the their prices and not have to cough up that 20%

One experience i had was on a sunday i went into the Greene St. location when they were almost closing i walk in w/ my Silver AF1 Foams about 2 weeks b4 they even dropped they didn't even have them in their inventory

The older dude at the register w/ the glasses and the beard tells me that it's was just past their cut off time for accepting kicks, but that they might take them since it was only 15 minutes after so i said fine and waited

so he directs me to that skinny light skin dude who looks like Stephen Curry that checks in the shoes, and he's in the middle off helping someone so i hang around...

10 minutes pass by Stephen Curry just shut me down and told me they're not taking any more shoes for the day, and made me waste my time they didn't even let me take the box out the bag so i left and 2 weeks later took them back to NTNY when they were out and returned them for full price after getting a discount on them before the release so it was still a win for me i got my Pearls w/ that gift card

it just goes to show that you should treat your customers right cuz there are variables outside of the shoe world where they hold no weight, and @$%% will get you fugged up

i actually just found out about this today that's crazy, but i could see that happening their staff just can't hold down the size of that store i kinda feel bad for them cuz that sucks just to have that happen to anyone,

but idk how they didn't see this coming w/ the way they screw people in there someone was about to get a rachet....just based on how they treated me on occaission i stopped taking my shoes there especially when i can move things for the their prices and not have to cough up that 20%

One experience i had was on a sunday i went into the Greene St. location when they were almost closing i walk in w/ my Silver AF1 Foams about 2 weeks b4 they even dropped they didn't even have them in their inventory

The older dude at the register w/ the glasses and the beard tells me that it's was just past their cut off time for accepting kicks, but that they might take them since it was only 15 minutes after so i said fine and waited

so he directs me to that skinny light skin dude who looks like Stephen Curry that checks in the shoes, and he's in the middle off helping someone so i hang around...

10 minutes pass by Stephen Curry just shut me down and told me they're not taking any more shoes for the day, and made me waste my time they didn't even let me take the box out the bag so i left and 2 weeks later took them back to NTNY when they were out and returned them for full price after getting a discount on them before the release so it was still a win for me i got my Pearls w/ that gift card

it just goes to show that you should treat your customers right cuz there are variables outside of the shoe world where they hold no weight, and @$%% will get you fugged up

nah something did happen cuz my boy came up to me at NTNY and told me he went to FC a few days ago and Esco went up to him and told him what happened supposedly there's a daily news article, but i can't seem to find it

nah something did happen cuz my boy came up to me at NTNY and told me he went to FC a few days ago and Esco went up to him and told him what happened supposedly there's a daily news article, but i can't seem to find it

Back
Top Bottom