DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 

From the looks of the markups on the site they gotta be keeping at least 30% of sales and that might be an understatement.

From the looks of the markups on the site they gotta be keeping at least 30% of sales and that might be an understatement.

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tumblr_l9303qMOMj1qbv6t8.gif

Did you have shoes there? You sound pretty hurt about the situation. Regardless of who is setting the prices in there it is a rip off. Nike is bringing out retros of all the popular shoes recently because of the economy. But hey if you wanna pay 500 for some Concords where the glue is gonna give out the second or third time you wear them out then be my guest.

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

tumblr_l9303qMOMj1qbv6t8.gif

Did you have shoes there? You sound pretty hurt about the situation. Regardless of who is setting the prices in there it is a rip off. Nike is bringing out retros of all the popular shoes recently because of the economy. But hey if you wanna pay 500 for some Concords where the glue is gonna give out the second or third time you wear them out then be my guest.

I've been to the SOHO location. Really Small? Near Supreme?
thats unfortunate about the robbery.

Even tho they're rippin people off....

Nike kinda started the trend.... did they not? I mean if there wasn't people coppin at that price they wouldn't be selling. They're only tryna eat what they're snackin on. Just my opinion

plus isn't it consignment? Ah well. Still not a good look. At least no one was hurt it sounds like

Nike kinda started the trend.... did they not? I mean if there wasn't people coppin at that price they wouldn't be selling. They're only tryna eat what they're snackin on. Just my opinion

plus isn't it consignment? Ah well. Still not a good look. At least no one was hurt it sounds like

I doubt it... it would be pretty stupid considering that FC is located on Broadway and 8th ST... theres cameras everywhere in that area NYPD and NYU for the protection of the students

I doubt it... it would be pretty stupid considering that FC is located on Broadway and 8th ST... theres cameras everywhere in that area NYPD and NYU for the protection of the students

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"

This is part of the reason I gave up the game. Too many kids in on it. To the point where dudes is robbin to get the shoes. !%%.

This is part of the reason I gave up the game. Too many kids in on it. To the point where dudes is robbin to get the shoes. !%%.

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Store isn't small.
flight-club-broadway-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom