DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by All Ready

i wonder what their policy is for people who have shoes on consignment and those pairs get stolen

good question. but theyre not liable. was like that when that autoshop got robber (NTer showed pics) and every car had its rims stolen.
That would be me....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why you getting all worked up for,though?
This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why you getting all worked up for,though?
This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 

Originally Posted by petermans

Someone call tomorrow and ask if they got robbed.
laugh.gif

FCNY: Hello FC
Me: Hi....ummm did you guys get robbed the other day? The fast way? The ski mask way?
FCNY: Umm....... (Yes or no, pick one)
Me: oh...ok *hangs up*
Me:
images

Originally Posted by petermans

Someone call tomorrow and ask if they got robbed.
laugh.gif

FCNY: Hello FC
Me: Hi....ummm did you guys get robbed the other day? The fast way? The ski mask way?
FCNY: Umm....... (Yes or no, pick one)
Me: oh...ok *hangs up*
Me:
images

Funny...i went in there the first time every yesterday.....store is huge but their selection was kinda enh to me.

Funny...i went in there the first time every yesterday.....store is huge but their selection was kinda enh to me.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

that store buys shoes and boost the prices?

they dont buy shoes. they consign them. i.e. would be seller goes in with a pair of shoes...FC will "advise" them as to the current or past selling prices for that specific pair in that specific size. Seller then decides to set whatever price he so chooses. When they sell FC contacts you (many times not so quickly) and you go and pick up your check for the amount you set the sneakers at minus their 20% consignment fee.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

that store buys shoes and boost the prices?

they dont buy shoes. they consign them. i.e. would be seller goes in with a pair of shoes...FC will "advise" them as to the current or past selling prices for that specific pair in that specific size. Seller then decides to set whatever price he so chooses. When they sell FC contacts you (many times not so quickly) and you go and pick up your check for the amount you set the sneakers at minus their 20% consignment fee.

why can't you just sell them yourself then?
It's not like other items that will be difficult to get rid of. There are plenty of places where you could sell shoes.
I guess it's safer this way, don't have to worry about getting scammed. I'd still rather sell them myself though.

why can't you just sell them yourself then?
It's not like other items that will be difficult to get rid of. There are plenty of places where you could sell shoes.
I guess it's safer this way, don't have to worry about getting scammed. I'd still rather sell them myself though.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Some of yall dudes sound like immature ******s salty bashing FCNY.
why it seem like only NYer's takin up for em tho?
because whether you like it or not it's a successful business, so someone is buying...
also, they're not running around forcing people to buy anything.
lastly, no one deserves to get yapped up at work... whether you support the company or not.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Some of yall dudes sound like immature ******s salty bashing FCNY.
why it seem like only NYer's takin up for em tho?
because whether you like it or not it's a successful business, so someone is buying...
also, they're not running around forcing people to buy anything.
lastly, no one deserves to get yapped up at work... whether you support the company or not.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom