DUDES WENT INTO FCNY WITH SKI MASKS

It's funny because when I went there (old location) for the first time like 4-5 years ago,
Chris, the guy running things, was making a big deal out of telling me/my brother all about the security system,
The buzz-in-buzz-out, and how if they wanted to all, all they had to do was hit a button and the whole
place would go on lock-down and the cops would be there in a minute. NO JOKE.
Someone behind the counter must have been in on it.
eyes.gif

It's funny because when I went there (old location) for the first time like 4-5 years ago,
Chris, the guy running things, was making a big deal out of telling me/my brother all about the security system,
The buzz-in-buzz-out, and how if they wanted to all, all they had to do was hit a button and the whole
eyes.gif

That's a bummer for them. I like the website they have, they tend to have a decent selection for large sizes.

As far as the rip-off thing goes, it depends on the shoe. I have scooped 3 pairs from them and all were under retail.

That's a bummer for them. I like the website they have, they tend to have a decent selection for large sizes.

As far as the rip-off thing goes, it depends on the shoe. I have scooped 3 pairs from them and all were under retail.

Be on the lookout for 2 armed bandits wearing skimasks hundreds snapbacks colorful vintage steeptechs and waddling around in there apc skinnys ....we will keep u posted on the pending investigation.....

Be on the lookout for 2 armed bandits wearing skimasks hundreds snapbacks colorful vintage steeptechs and waddling around in there apc skinnys ....we will keep u posted on the pending investigation.....

Originally Posted by chatta718

laugh.gif
This isn't Cali man, NY dudes don't wear snapbacks from the Hundreds

laugh.gif

^ b/c you wear a larger size ...

i aint tripping though. i wear an 8.5 so my prices are usually decent on there too.

^ b/c you wear a larger size ...

i aint tripping though. i wear an 8.5 so my prices are usually decent on there too.

Times have changed I see hundreds snapbacks all day in NYC now .store is right down the block from NSW so the beast is among us .....
Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif

Times have changed I see hundreds snapbacks all day in NYC now .store is right down the block from NSW so the beast is among us .....
Originally Posted by Supremacy

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingk777

eyes.gif
First of all the other flight club stores are shut down in NY and they moved all their goods to the new broadway location. Although it says they're reopening the one by NYU in the near future. Second, every time I've been to the new location (maybe a handful of times), the doorway has been propped wide open or you just walk on in. Didn't have to be buzzed in.

Third - I'm not defending the prices really - but as people have stated earlier in the thread, it's the person consigning the shoes that sets the price point, not flight club (although they suggest the 'market value'). Not sure why people don't get the concept. It's more of a seller's store than a buyer's store because you can set an absurd price to start and if no one snags um, you can just get your shoes back or lower the price a bit until they do sell.

Originally Posted by kingk777

eyes.gif
First of all the other flight club stores are shut down in NY and they moved all their goods to the new broadway location. Although it says they're reopening the one by NYU in the near future. Second, every time I've been to the new location (maybe a handful of times), the doorway has been propped wide open or you just walk on in. Didn't have to be buzzed in.

Third - I'm not defending the prices really - but as people have stated earlier in the thread, it's the person consigning the shoes that sets the price point, not flight club (although they suggest the 'market value'). Not sure why people don't get the concept. It's more of a seller's store than a buyer's store because you can set an absurd price to start and if no one snags um, you can just get your shoes back or lower the price a bit until they do sell.

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by Rolaholic18

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i cant make out what FC is ..

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

What goes around comes around
pimp.gif

I heard it was all for the cash.

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
And you're not from NYC so don't start your sentences with "Son"
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why you getting all worked up for,though?
This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

?

Flight Club. A sneaker store with outrageous prices and been ripping people off for years
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Based on how I see it. It was definitely an inside job. They need to find out who was working that day at the register and sales and interrogate those cats. There's no way FCNY gets robbed, you gotta get buzzed in and out. 

And to this tool bag talking on what he don't know, Flight Club isn't ripping no one off, consigners set the price, not them

If you want to buy online and get cheaper prices, by all means go for it. But you put yourself at risk for getting something not as described, not getting at all, scammed, etc.

Everyone got to eat, if you're out of options and want a spot you know will def have what you lookin for, then thats Flight Club. 
laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
No I don't but that's all you can really say after I hit you with the truth huh? #lame 
indifferent.gif
I  have to be from NY to use "Son". I'm restricted from using certain words cause of where I'm from?

Shutyoass228rn.gif

This is my last response to you because I'm not going to speak to someone who's A) a moron B) someone who's  a celtics and heat fan at the same time. This alone explains your corn ball thought process and logic. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
indifferent.gif

Shutyoass228rn.gif

So you judge me by the sports teams I like? I'm not gonna keep on explaining that.

How am I a moron? You're the one who started this coming out of nowhere calling me a "Tool bag" so cool your jets.

You're also the dude making a thread about JJ redick being a "deuche" bag so you clearly are mad.

Quit posting if you don't have nothing good to say.

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

Originally Posted by BTK

?

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Son,you work at FC?
indifferent.gif

Shutyoass228rn.gif

So you judge me by the sports teams I like? I'm not gonna keep on explaining that.

How am I a moron? You're the one who started this coming out of nowhere calling me a "Tool bag" so cool your jets.

You're also the dude making a thread about JJ redick being a "deuche" bag so you clearly are mad.

Quit posting if you don't have nothing good to say.

Back
Top Bottom