Dumbing Down Society (Print And Read During Your Commute To Work)

glad to see others that are awake with what's going on in our world.
they're slowly trying to ban organic foods and raw milk. so in the end it'll be Monstanto GMO frankenfoods.
have you looked into the chemtrails at all? good doc is called "What in the world are they spraying"
thanks again for posting

they're slowly trying to ban organic foods and raw milk. so in the end it'll be Monstanto GMO frankenfoods.
have you looked into the chemtrails at all? good doc is called "What in the world are they spraying"
thanks again for posting

Originally Posted by Executive76

You not about that farm life.
laugh.gif

DC this is appreciated though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When I get my own I definitely will produce my own food man. Just thinking about it we are so reliant on the commercial world for our food. Grow your own fruits/veggies, chickens, etc.

Maybe the suburban/farm mixture life. Not Indiana type farm life from French Lick
laugh.gif

This lady I worked with had a son and at the age of 6, he went in for his vaccinations and she thinks that is what caused him to be autistic because she says he was fine before that. She waited a while before she had another kid and she didn't let her get vaccinated.

But she feeds them McDonalds like once a week.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

thanks again for posting
Are you an Organic Consumer? I have yet to convert basically because I work part-time in the food industry so food is always right there. I don't eat it all though. But I do eat the fruits, veggies, and the occasional chicken. I didn't know Organic foods were on the brink of extinction. What is the reason, well I know the reason, control. But what is the public reason that Organics should be banned?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

When I get my own I definitely will produce my own food man. Just thinking about it we are so reliant on the commercial world for our food. Grow your own fruits/veggies, chickens, etc.

Maybe the suburban/farm mixture life. Not Indiana type farm life from French Lick
laugh.gif

This lady I worked with had a son and at the age of 6, he went in for his vaccinations and she thinks that is what caused him to be autistic because she says he was fine before that. She waited a while before she had another kid and she didn't let her get vaccinated.

But she feeds them McDonalds like once a week.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

thanks again for posting
Are you an Organic Consumer? I have yet to convert basically because I work part-time in the food industry so food is always right there. I don't eat it all though. But I do eat the fruits, veggies, and the occasional chicken. I didn't know Organic foods were on the brink of extinction. What is the reason, well I know the reason, control. But what is the public reason that Organics should be banned?

Thx for the info DC.
Interesting read. I'll have to read up more stuff on this thimersal though
Bcos it's hard to believe doctors are still open to giving it
when there is such a high content of mercury...crazy

Will read rest later. thx

Thx for the info DC.

It is to my understanding that most children HAVE to receive specific shots that probably contain mercury BEFORE being able to start kindergarten.

In those cases, how can getting the shots be avoided???

It is to my understanding that most children HAVE to receive specific shots that probably contain mercury BEFORE being able to start kindergarten.

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Thx for the info DC.

As the article mentions, the doctors are given a cut whenever they get someone to get vaccinated. I mean why is it so hard to believe when so much other junk is placed in our foods/drink/world at such high levels. Doctors want you sick so they can treat you. If you aren't sick what use are they?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Each state has school vaccination laws that require children of appropriate age to be vaccinated for several communicable diseases. State vaccination laws mandate that children be vaccinated prior to being allowed to attend public or private schools. Failure to vaccinate children can not only result in children being prohibited from attending school, but their parents or guardians can receive civil fines and criminal penalties. Schools don’t usually tell parents is that in every state, an exemption exists allowing parents to legally refuse vaccines while still allowing their children to attend school.

Originally Posted by pftjordans

Thx for the info DC.

As the article mentions, the doctors are given a cut whenever they get someone to get vaccinated. I mean why is it so hard to believe when so much other junk is placed in our foods/drink/world at such high levels. Doctors want you sick so they can treat you. If you aren't sick what use are they?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Each state has school vaccination laws that require children of appropriate age to be vaccinated for several communicable diseases. State vaccination laws mandate that children be vaccinated prior to being allowed to attend public or private schools. Failure to vaccinate children can not only result in children being prohibited from attending school, but their parents or guardians can receive civil fines and criminal penalties. Schools don’t usually tell parents is that in every state, an exemption exists allowing parents to legally refuse vaccines while still allowing their children to attend school.

Will def read tonight.

I started buying organic chicken breast last year. My mom put me on it. Maybe it's just me but it taste better, tastes more fresh to me. It's hard to explain but i suggest trying it.

Will def read tonight.

I started buying organic chicken breast last year. My mom put me on it. Maybe it's just me but it taste better, tastes more fresh to me. It's hard to explain but i suggest trying it.

Very interesting read. If this is all true, what is the point of dumbing down society?

Back
Top Bottom