Dumbing Down Society (Print And Read During Your Commute To Work)

Very interesting read. If this is all true, what is the point of dumbing down society?

Originally Posted by notes32

Very interesting read. If this is all true, what is the point of dumbing down society?

I'm not an expert on this line of thinking, but it is allegedly to make us easier to control.  Which, in some regards, makes a decent amount of sense.

I'm not an expert on this line of thinking, but it is allegedly to make us easier to control.  Which, in some regards, makes a decent amount of sense.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Will def read tonight.

I started buying organic chicken breast last year. My mom put me on it. Maybe it's just me but it taste better, tastes more fresh to me. It's hard to explain but i suggest trying it.
Placebo effect?

Good read OP.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Will def read tonight.

I started buying organic chicken breast last year. My mom put me on it. Maybe it's just me but it taste better, tastes more fresh to me. It's hard to explain but i suggest trying it.
Placebo effect?

Good read OP.

Thanks dc, gonna deff read tonight
this is just scary though, saw this doc on netflix on food and just reminded me that even what supposed to be "good" is bad

Thanks dc, gonna deff read tonight
this is just scary though, saw this doc on netflix on food and just reminded me that even what supposed to be "good" is bad

Thanks DC for putting cats on this. Glad ppl are taken in to want to read up on it so far. I like your source too. I stay up to date on that site pretty often. I would suggest others too would read some of the articles posted here http://vigilantcitizen.com/  get familiar with whats going on around you that you dont know.

Originally Posted by Nash

Well who wants to control us? Is it the government? Well they dont have control. Who has control over them?

Thanks DC for putting cats on this. Glad ppl are taken in to want to read up on it so far. I like your source too. I stay up to date on that site pretty often. I would suggest others too would read some of the articles posted here http://vigilantcitizen.com/  get familiar with whats going on around you that you dont know.

Originally Posted by Nash

Well who wants to control us? Is it the government? Well they dont have control. Who has control over them?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Very interesting read, although I disagree with a few claims.

Speak on it Jugs, don't just leave that statement up in the air.
I just feel the benefits of vaccines outweigh the possible side effects. Also, The jury is still out on the benefits of fluoridation of water. The article seemed to state many facts that are just not fully proven yet.

I have never been a fan of VC though, I am a skeptic of the skeptics.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Very interesting read, although I disagree with a few claims.

Speak on it Jugs, don't just leave that statement up in the air.
I just feel the benefits of vaccines outweigh the possible side effects. Also, The jury is still out on the benefits of fluoridation of water. The article seemed to state many facts that are just not fully proven yet.

I have never been a fan of VC though, I am a skeptic of the skeptics.

The jury is still out on the benefits of fluoridation of water.
But we already know the harmful side of water with flouride in it. You don't think that is enough evidence there?

The jury is still out on the benefits of fluoridation of water.
But we already know the harmful side of water with flouride in it. You don't think that is enough evidence there?

The double standards on NT
30t6p3b.gif

Dont tell me most of yall didn't know this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom