DUNE (new film incoming, love the book, also loved the multiple Lynch versions)

It's been so long. Can't even think of any specifics as it was mostly forgettable. One and done for me
it was ok for me. it wasn't for me honestly. I was expecting more action-scifi from it rather than a philosophical existential dilemma. so I guess I got my hopes too high.

Dune 2 was one of the single greatest movie going experiences of my lifetime. Can't wait to see it again :nthat::smokin:pimp:

It's one of the rare sequels that far surpasses the original in each and every way. Bravo!
Wa-XMwosbxr-Lu.gif

Last edited:
this film looks like its gon look crazy in a screenX

Is this really a thing? When I watched The Creator and Godzilla Minus Zero, they both bled onto the sides of the theater. I was like is the projector output too big for the theater's screen?

While ScreenX sounds cool in theory it's actually not great. I'd much rather see a film in IMAX as you don't have to turn your head almost 45 degrees left to right. With IMAX you can focus on what's in front of you. Saw one film in ScreenX few years back and was akin to 3D or VR where it sounds great but the actual experience wasn't for me.

i dont think you are suppose to actually turn your head, they didnt shoot anything to go on the sides, its suppose to just be on your peripherals to give you a more immersive feeling, i think the images on the sides are ai generated too

i also think thats why imax is still more expensive, its still the bigger screen and shot with that type of camera

i dont think you are suppose to actually turn your head, they didnt shoot anything to go on the sides, its suppose to just be on your peripherals to give you a more immersive feeling, i think the images on the sides are ai generated too

i also think thats why imax is still more expensive, its still the bigger screen and shot with that type of camera
I'd go for 4DX if I want immersiveness.

Back
Top Bottom