Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Originally Posted by daffy 016

You guys remmeber when the AJKOs came out a year ago i think.

People were using nail polish remover to get rid of the yellowing part it left the midsoles white as can be

my plans exactly

Originally Posted by daffy 016

You guys remmeber when the AJKOs came out a year ago i think.

People were using nail polish remover to get rid of the yellowing part it left the midsoles white as can be

my plans exactly

Ooooh Rev Michigans! One of my favorite Dunk cws of all time. I hope they can be "restored" though.

Ooooh Rev Michigans! One of my favorite Dunk cws of all time. I hope they can be "restored" though.

hanon-shop.co.uk has all 4 of them available now. Just finished getting the ones I hadn't ordered yet

hanon-shop.co.uk has all 4 of them available now. Just finished getting the ones I hadn't ordered yet

Ruined by the stupid 'vintage' crap all over them but still damn sexy!
Hopefully getting rid of the yellowing wont be too difficult.

Ruined by the stupid 'vintage' crap all over them but still damn sexy!
Hopefully getting rid of the yellowing wont be too difficult.

I spent 15 minutes on the soles of my reverse michigans today, they're now white. I need to go over the leather again to finish it up, but they clean pretty easily.
mich.jpg

Here's what they look like now, I didn't snap pictures of the before, but I did order a 2nd pair in this colorway  which should be coming in next week.

I spent 15 minutes on the soles of my reverse michigans today, they're now white. I need to go over the leather again to finish it up, but they clean pretty easily.
mich.jpg

Here's what they look like now, I didn't snap pictures of the before, but I did order a 2nd pair in this colorway  which should be coming in next week.

Originally Posted by mints

Nice! Can we see some before / after pics?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Didn't snap pictures before, just got to work cleaning when I got home from work
mich.jpg

I'll snap pictures before I clean the other pairs that are coming in.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Didn't snap pictures before, just got to work cleaning when I got home from work
mich.jpg

I'll snap pictures before I clean the other pairs that are coming in.

Is the stitching "brown" ie a yellowed aged "yellow"? Please Nike. Let me be the one to break down my own pairs. Most nike retros now-a-days can become yellowed within 3-4 years.. What will a "vintage" pair look like paired with REAL aging?

Is the stitching "brown" ie a yellowed aged "yellow"? Please Nike. Let me be the one to break down my own pairs. Most nike retros now-a-days can become yellowed within 3-4 years.. What will a "vintage" pair look like paired with REAL aging?

the stitching does indeed have some of that pre-vintaging stuff on it, I'm not a big stickler for that though so it's something I can live with, I'm sure with a bit of determination I could get that clean too. As far as what a pre-vintaged shoe looks like with real world wear; I picked up a few pairs of the Oregon Waffles back in 2007, I've worn the hell out of them and they don't look like they've aged a day since I bought them.

the stitching does indeed have some of that pre-vintaging stuff on it, I'm not a big stickler for that though so it's something I can live with, I'm sure with a bit of determination I could get that clean too. As far as what a pre-vintaged shoe looks like with real world wear; I picked up a few pairs of the Oregon Waffles back in 2007, I've worn the hell out of them and they don't look like they've aged a day since I bought them.

Back
Top Bottom