Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

I did not get the currys yet. I haven't decided if I really want them, I did get the ultramans though which look like they'll be just as hard to clean, but those JUST shipped out this morning from the UK.

I did not get the currys yet. I haven't decided if I really want them, I did get the ultramans though which look like they'll be just as hard to clean, but those JUST shipped out this morning from the UK.

I used baby wipes and armor all wipes. My girlfriend hasn't done her nails in about a year so we don't have any nail polish remover laying about, may pick some up tomorrow though to try to get out some spots I noticed on the soles tonight.

As for the leather used on the shoe, it's pretty nice. Really soft leather that I haven't seen used on a pair of dunk lows in a long time. I always find that the shoes they put together out of the vietnam factories hold up fairly well.

I used baby wipes and armor all wipes. My girlfriend hasn't done her nails in about a year so we don't have any nail polish remover laying about, may pick some up tomorrow though to try to get out some spots I noticed on the soles tonight.

As for the leather used on the shoe, it's pretty nice. Really soft leather that I haven't seen used on a pair of dunk lows in a long time. I always find that the shoes they put together out of the vietnam factories hold up fairly well.

I go on NT for the first time in months and this is what I see?

Got excited on the first page with that sample pic, hit page 8....vintage treatment as suspected. Great.

If these will be all over ebay for $30 like the vintage highs, then maybe it's worth scrubbing the sole for an hour.

I go on NT for the first time in months and this is what I see?

Got excited on the first page with that sample pic, hit page 8....vintage treatment as suspected. Great.

If these will be all over ebay for $30 like the vintage highs, then maybe it's worth scrubbing the sole for an hour.

Man I would've ordered from the UK shops, but none of them have half sizes. What's the deal with that?!

Man I would've ordered from the UK shops, but none of them have half sizes. What's the deal with that?!

nike-dunk-low-vintage-cleaned-02.jpg

look at the unlvs cleaned upp..
smokin.gif

The Ultramans are definitely a bit harder to clean, been working on one shoe for 20 minutes and I'm still not happy.

The Ultramans are definitely a bit harder to clean, been working on one shoe for 20 minutes and I'm still not happy.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ definitely not
pimp.gif
, more like 
sick.gif
and
tired.gif
.  easy pass at this point. 
QFT Ultramans are one of my favorites but these look :/ the stitching color looks off, are the materials even premium? still interested in the reverse currys..maybe

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ definitely not
pimp.gif
, more like 
sick.gif
and
tired.gif
.  easy pass at this point. 
QFT Ultramans are one of my favorites but these look :/ the stitching color looks off, are the materials even premium? still interested in the reverse currys..maybe

For those asking how these look FRESH out of the box, here's some photos I snapped with my phone at work when I got my ultramans in this morning

ultra1.jpg

ultra2.jpg

ultra3.jpg

ultra4.jpg

ultra5.jpg

No color correction done to account for the fluorescent lighting in my office. I'll post pictures of how the shoe looks once I get done doing a good cleaning of the shoe. As someone that missed out on all the co.jp and wouldn't spend the money to get them, this is as close as I'm going to get. I'm satisfied with the 2 pairs I've had delivered so far and am eager to get the other pairs.

For those asking how these look FRESH out of the box, here's some photos I snapped with my phone at work when I got my ultramans in this morning

ultra1.jpg

ultra2.jpg

ultra3.jpg

ultra4.jpg

ultra5.jpg

No color correction done to account for the fluorescent lighting in my office. I'll post pictures of how the shoe looks once I get done doing a good cleaning of the shoe. As someone that missed out on all the co.jp and wouldn't spend the money to get them, this is as close as I'm going to get. I'm satisfied with the 2 pairs I've had delivered so far and am eager to get the other pairs.

DO they even know how shoes age? Those just look beat and ugly. Nice cleanup job.

Here's a 1988 vintage pair I found on ebay.
446491014_o.jpg

Why not just go for a look like this? Have it as a BRAND NEW DS model that's 23 years old.. Instead their vintage look takes on the extremely USED spectrum of vintage models.

I'm surprised these arent precreased for you and have some added smells to make it truly "authentic". Weren't the BTTYS colorways just a bit yellowed but not nearly as bad as this? They seem to be getting more extreme.

Back
Top Bottom