Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

DO they even know how shoes age? Those just look beat and ugly. Nice cleanup job.

Here's a 1988 vintage pair I found on ebay.
446491014_o.jpg

Why not just go for a look like this? Have it as a BRAND NEW DS model that's 23 years old.. Instead their vintage look takes on the extremely USED spectrum of vintage models.

I'm surprised these arent precreased for you and have some added smells to make it truly "authentic". Weren't the BTTYS colorways just a bit yellowed but not nearly as bad as this? They seem to be getting more extreme.

It does come off of the leather too, seems like it's easier to get off the leather than the soles honestly.

It does come off of the leather too, seems like it's easier to get off the leather than the soles honestly.

thanks mints for the pic but honestly after that last set of pics Im passing. too much work for a $100 pair of shoes. Ill try and find an original pair of the michigan lows in my size.

thanks mints for the pic but honestly after that last set of pics Im passing. too much work for a $100 pair of shoes. Ill try and find an original pair of the michigan lows in my size.

What I find funny is that even the photos on http://www.nike.com/nikeo...portswear/ja_JP/nikedunk look like they've been scrubbed. I'm guessing it's to not piss off the people that saved the originals since they're not that old. Since it cleans off pretty easily though I'm not TOO angry about it. After getting most of them, I'd look pretty dumb if NOW I got mad.

What I find funny is that even the photos on http://www.nike.com/nikeo...portswear/ja_JP/nikedunk look like they've been scrubbed. I'm guessing it's to not piss off the people that saved the originals since they're not that old. Since it cleans off pretty easily though I'm not TOO angry about it. After getting most of them, I'd look pretty dumb if NOW I got mad.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

DO they even know how shoes age? Those just look beat and ugly. Nice cleanup job.

446491014_o.jpg

Why not just go for a look like this? Have it as a BRAND NEW DS model that's 23 years old.. Instead their vintage look takes on the extremely USED spectrum of vintage models.

I'm surprised these arent precreased for you and have some added smells to make it truly "authentic". Weren't the BTTYS colorways just a bit yellowed but not nearly as bad as this? They seem to be getting more extreme.

Definetely Cop worth, but don't know about the price. Inflation caused all of nike's shoe prices to go up at least 30

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

446491014_o.jpg

Definetely Cop worth, but don't know about the price. Inflation caused all of nike's shoe prices to go up at least 30

Back
Top Bottom