Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Jason Markk sneaker cleaner worked wonders on my Ultraman dunks. They don't come perfectly clean, but it's still a big improvement. 

Jason Markk sneaker cleaner worked wonders on my Ultraman dunks. They don't come perfectly clean, but it's still a big improvement. 

It took almost a month for them to come in, but my size? order finally got here. Now I have an extra pair of the michigans and the navy/red pair. The only ones I skipped on were the currys (I kept hoping they'd show up on NDC when I decided that maybe I wanted them, but they didn't and I'm not about to spend time tracking down my size in them)

^^^What size do you wear?

Crookedtongues.com has the Currys in a US 9,10,11,12 still available.
21 Mercer got them in today too.

It took almost a month for them to come in, but my size? order finally got here. Now I have an extra pair of the michigans and the navy/red pair. The only ones I skipped on were the currys (I kept hoping they'd show up on NDC when I decided that maybe I wanted them, but they didn't and I'm not about to spend time tracking down my size in them)

Originally Posted by mints

im a 13 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mints

im a 13 
frown.gif

Oh a 13. Dang. Good luck finding them, it seems as if the large sizes disappeared almost instantly from the UK shops, and I haven't seen them for sale from any online US shop.

Oh a 13. Dang. Good luck finding them, it seems as if the large sizes disappeared almost instantly from the UK shops, and I haven't seen them for sale from any online US shop.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

FSR available on NDC!!

Pics make them look mad beat though. Aha.
pimp.gif

Still can't stand the vintage finish but I think it looks the best on the Michigan's so those are the only ones I copped. 

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

FSR available on NDC!!

Pics make them look mad beat though. Aha.
pimp.gif

Still can't stand the vintage finish but I think it looks the best on the Michigan's so those are the only ones I copped. 

i was planning on skipping on these if i had to go hunt for them but since ndc has them already might as well check the quality on these. for anyone who wants to pick these up and get free shipping on ndc, i used promo code "runswift."

i was planning on skipping on these if i had to go hunt for them but since ndc has them already might as well check the quality on these. for anyone who wants to pick these up and get free shipping on ndc, i used promo code "runswift."

Back
Top Bottom