Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

sick.gif
eek.gif
at the vintage treatment on those ultramans.

These were released at St Alfreds in Chi Town last week I think.. So a release date is coming very soon

These were released at St Alfreds in Chi Town last week I think.. So a release date is coming very soon

I'm still waiting on an order I placed with size?. I got the order I placed with Hanon last week, and I ordered from there 2 days after size.

I'm still waiting on an order I placed with size?. I got the order I placed with Hanon last week, and I ordered from there 2 days after size.

Just got back from london and I copped the curry's and michigan's. the fit/shape is at least much more reminiscent of the 98-04 era, but they're pretty damn hard to clean....any tips anyone?

Just got back from london and I copped the curry's and michigan's. the fit/shape is at least much more reminiscent of the 98-04 era, but they're pretty damn hard to clean....any tips anyone?

^^They run true to size for me, haven't copped SBs in ages, so I don't know how the current ones fit.... maybe you could even go down 1/2 a size with these. But don't hold me to that.
So no-one has got any cleaning tips?? The soles clean up fairly easily, but the "vintage"gunk has kinda penetrated the grain of the leather... might throw em in the washing machine and see what happens...

^^They run true to size for me, haven't copped SBs in ages, so I don't know how the current ones fit.... maybe you could even go down 1/2 a size with these. But don't hold me to that.
So no-one has got any cleaning tips?? The soles clean up fairly easily, but the "vintage"gunk has kinda penetrated the grain of the leather... might throw em in the washing machine and see what happens...

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Cleaning tips I'd say gently use a magic eraser and go at it.

That works pretty well n the sole, no such luck on the leather though... 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom