Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

just to make sure...you had to add your size in UK correct?

and does End usually cancel orders? I got my email.

Last edited:
just to make sure...you had to add your size in UK correct?

and does End usually cancel orders? I got my email.

They came thru on my Royals and I haven't heard many stories as of recently about them canceling orders

How do you all feel things will go on NDC tomorrow. The Euro sites still sold out with the quickness, I know there is a jordan and foam tomorrow but I know some older collectors will be out for these

I used HS because I've got a longer history with them, total after shipping was 135, my points didn't work on this order but I did earn more so next time I get something that I'm not rushed to check out on hopefully I can use my points.

Well....Congrats to all that got theirs today. And Good luck to me and others trying tomorrow.

Damn, I should've tried to grab a pair from the UK. Totally forgot they release at 6pm my time.

And I also forgot the pink snakeskin XIs release tomorrow morning alongside these......and my daughter needs to have a pair.

Probably wont be able to grab both before they sell out, so the XIs win out. #dadproblems

This is taken from an email I received from St. Alfred's today and their release of the Viotec dunks. Not sure if this is going to correlate to the release throughout the U.S but here is what they say -

- Nike Dunk PRM Low Viotec SP (Viotech) -

It's been a long time since these were first released and they were difficult to get.  Unfortunately that aspect of the shoe hasn't changed.  The Viotec Dunks will be available in EXTREMELY LIMITED quantities.

Damn, I should've tried to grab a pair from the UK. Totally forgot they release at 6pm my time.

And I also forgot the pink snakeskin XIs release tomorrow morning alongside these......and my daughter needs to have a pair.

Probably wont be able to grab both before they sell out, so the XIs win out. #dadproblems

Dad problems are great problems to have bro... Great choice.

REPPED as well

Anyone Get thru With A 10.5 on End.
I did.

Yo Kelvin, I'm happy you were able to get your pair bro. Much appreciated. :nthat:

I PRAY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED THESE GET THEM AND WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THEM. :smokin

I just hope we won't get cancellations. I got confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'd be real pissed if my pairs get canceled. Like I said earlier, the beasts should've stayed away from this one. :smh:

-Drew

Last edited:
Yo Kelvin, I'm happy you were able to get your pair bro. Much appreciated.
nthat.gif

I PRAY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED THESE GET THEM AND WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THEM.
smokin.gif

I just hope we won't get cancellations. I'd be real pissed if my pairs get canceled. Like I said earlier, the beasts should've stayed away from this one.
mean.gif

-Drew
tired.gif

Yo Kelvin, I'm happy you were able to get your pair bro. Much appreciated. :nthat:

I PRAY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED THESE GET THEM AND WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THEM. :smokin

I just hope we won't get cancellations. I'd be real pissed if my pairs get canceled. Like I said earlier, the beasts should've stayed away from this one. :smh:

-Drew

|I

O, where'd you order???

Have faith, bro. Don't know if you're religious or not, but I'll be sending prayers out for the NT Dunk heads tonight. :wow:

-Drew

Last edited:
I got through on HS as well. I tried the code like many of you guys on End and didn't get that 2nd pair. Hopefully can score another tomorrow morning. Here's hoping for more co.jps coming out!!!!

:D

Did they say there was a limit on how many pairs you can purchase on End? :nerd:

-Drew

Damn...came home too late. Hope you guys all get your pairs. I'm praying for a pair tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom