Dunk Low Co.Jp Retros!

Yo Kelvin, I'm happy you were able to get your pair bro. Much appreciated. :nthat:

I PRAY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED THESE GET THEM AND WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THEM. :smokin

I just hope we won't get cancellations. I got confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'd be real pissed if my pairs get canceled. Like I said earlier, the beasts should've stayed away from this one. :smh:

-Drew

I got A pair of these, and can guarantee you I'm going to wear the hell out of them. Dunks are still my go to shoe when I'm picking out what to wear.

i hope my pair stays true. cant wait to rock these. i def didnt think they would sell out THAT fast. i struggled with End, very laggy and the counter even reset twice, got a little nervous. i hope everyone gets their pairs, but i wouldnt sleep on them tomorrow...foams/jordans or not. this was originally supposed to be a Euro release (to my understanding) so I would assume overseas got more pairs than stateside.

Seems Like Quite Of Few People Got thru on End. with Sz.10.5, I got Thru & Recived Confirmation Just Hoping They Dont Cancel Orders.

Anyone Get thru With A 10.5 on End.
I did.

Yo Kelvin, I'm happy you were able to get your pair bro. Much appreciated. :nthat:

I PRAY THOSE WHO ACTUALLY WANTED THESE GET THEM AND WEAR THE HELL OUT OF THEM. :smokin

I just hope we won't get cancellations. I got confirmation e-mail within minutes. I'd be real pissed if my pairs get canceled. Like I said earlier, the beasts should've stayed away from this one. :smh:

-Drew
Glad you got thru bro. Just have to hope they don't cancel.

A few spots are still left so don't lose faith yet guys.

That sucks about the coupon code on END. From my email, Stephanie said:

"This style will be part of the promotion, however the 25% discount will end at the end of the week."

Last edited:
Damn, I should've tried to grab a pair from the UK. Totally forgot they release at 6pm my time.

And I also forgot the pink snakeskin XIs release tomorrow morning alongside these......and my daughter needs to have a pair.

Probably wont be able to grab both before they sell out, so the XIs win out. #dadproblems

Dad problems are great problems to have bro... Great choice.

REPPED as well

No doubt man. Didn't mean to come off as complaining, if that's how it looked. I have more than enough pairs of kicks to not sweat these should I miss out due to copping for her.

Best believe I'm still gonna try for these joints though. :lol: :lol:

Congrats, dude.
nthat.gif

-Drew
Gonna email them and give it a shot. Maybe they'll apply it. Maybe not lol.
smokin.gif
Thanks fellas!

For those west coast cats the viotech dunks are coming out at Proper in Long Beach

Ubiq and Burn Rubber might also have them.

Last edited:
For you guys that ordered from END, what time did you guys get your confirmation e-mails?

I got mine @ 4:12:19 PM PDT. I'm just trying to gauge. :nerd:

-Drew

Last edited:
Where can i find these in NYC tomorrow?

Viotechs that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom