Dunkman Lebron VII

got mine today. 164$ with tax. I wasnt feeling the shoe too much till i held it in my hand then it was an instant cop.

Copped today (149 plus tax) at Shiekh in the Great Mall, as well as Eggplants at SP. Today was a good day.

on another note, whos got sz 11-11.5 coppers for ya boy???? lol... seriously though, anyone?

Originally Posted by RETROfitted

Copped today (149 plus tax) at Shiekh in the Great Mall, as well as Eggplants at SP. Today was a good day.

on another note, whos got sz 11-11.5 coppers for ya boy???? lol... seriously though, anyone?

my boy at NT said they still got pairs up there

Originally Posted by chochocho

any avaiable in the eastbay?
Just in case you are referring to Eastbay.com, we will not be receiving any shipments for the Lebron VII Dunkman shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just picked up a sz 10 from GMall. Anyone wanna trade? I need a 10.5. Or, if you know any spots that still have 10.5 let me know. Thx

Anyone want to pick me up a pair from their mall? Paypal ready!
pimp.gif

^^^ You in the City right ???

You can easily drive to another city and cop them if they still out there. Make some phone calls.

^what is your size? next time i go ill check for your size. best bet is to just make some calls like Rico said

Originally Posted by Apeks

Just picked up a sz 10 from GMall. Anyone wanna trade? I need a 10.5. Or, if you know any spots that still have 10.5 let me know. Thx

i have an extra size 11... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by davizzy

^what is your size? next time i go ill check for your size. best bet is to just make some calls like Rico said
9 or 8.5.

nerd.gif

Damn, I wish I drove..I need a 11.5 or 12..depending on the fit on these!

Are they true to sz or snug?

Back
Top Bottom