DWIGHT HOWARD for MVP?

I know its early but son is dominating. The Magic are winning and Rashard looks like just what the doctor ordered. I know Bron is doing his thing as of latebut Dwight has been dominating and winning consistently since the young season has started. I think if the Magic keep winning and he keeps putting up theseridiculous numbers he should be a lock.

dwight-howard.jpg

Dont forget that this is the same team which started last season 13-4 and finished with a sub-500 record.

yeah but we look like a totally different team and it seems like the switch finally got turned on by Howard

well i'm not saying he's going MVP but he's on the top 10 players in the league right now! that's for sure!

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I know its early but son is dominating. The Magic are winning and Rashard looks like just what the doctor ordered. I know Bron is doing his thing as of late but Dwight has been dominating and winning consistently since the young season has started. I think if the Magic keep winning and he keeps putting up these ridiculous numbers he should be a lock.

dwight-howard.jpg

that pic is dumb, he's 6'11'' try if he was 5'10'', then it's impressive.

Can't wait for this dude to add a consistent jump hook, a mid-range J and more post moves to his arsenal.

id say he's in the race, not necessarily in the lead, though

He's definitely in the race...but so far...it has to be lebron, hands down....did anyone catch the cleveland/det game?....they were hangin closew/ det the first half...he got injured early 3rd quarter, and they COMPLETELY fell apart and ended up losin by 20 somethin...one game does not a season'sresume make, but it shows the point

^The Cleveland Cavs record is sub-par right now, which is why its not "hands-down"...just like it wasnt when Kobe when he was putting up those crazynumbers. Is he playing the best ball, prolly so, but we all know thats not how the MVP is based on...

1.Lebron
2.Dwight.

But i do think that Lebron will cool down. If Dwight can keep these up i think he has a chance.

its either paul or howard. i dont care what numbers you put up, you cant be dangling above .500 and be the MVP when others are beasting w/ better records.

but its still too early

its either paul or howard. i dont care what numbers you put up, you cant be dangling above .500 and be the MVP when others are beasting w/ better records.

but its still too early

I agree but its never to early to discuss

The Cleveland Cavs record is sub-par right now, which is why its not "hands-down"...just like it wasnt when Kobe when he was putting up those crazy numbers

roll.gif
be quiet.

There has never been a 6'11 guy with so much explosion as Dwight Howard, ever. He is a straight beast. Don't even say that's not impressive.

the way the NBA is it wont ever be anyone on a losing team or at least not in the playoff picture

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

I know its early but son is dominating. The Magic are winning and Rashard looks like just what the doctor ordered. I know Bron is doing his thing as of late but Dwight has been dominating and winning consistently since the young season has started. I think if the Magic keep winning and he keeps putting up these ridiculous numbers he should be a lock.

dwight-howard.jpg

are you serious? that's easily a 40 inch vertical and that is IMPRESSIVE anywhere you place it

Originally Posted by SocalxBucks

dwight-howard.jpg

why, how high can you jump, dawg?

oh, and apparently, dwight has some stuff up his sleeve for the dunk contest - if the NBA will let him raise the rim.

from ESPN..

Dwight Howard's vow to return to the dunk contest in February almost certainly means he'll be asking the league -- again -- to let him raise the rim to 12 feet during the contest.
Back in February in Las Vegas, you'll recall, Howard had two specials planned that would have given the 7-footer an opportunity to throw down a couple of never-before-seen dunks and invalidate the assumption that big men automatically have it easier. One was a 360 dunk with the rim hiked to a full 12 feet, two feet higher than regulation. The other would have set the rim at 11½ feet, with Howard planning to go between his legs with the ball in midair before slamming it through.

League officials denied those requests, however, deciding that changing the height of the rim -- easily done midcontest with the help of hydraulics -- was a little too unusual for their liking. But sources close to Howard say he plans to push for that opportunity again. No word yet on whether the league will relent.

sick.gif
... Being 7 foot and kissing a 10 foot rim puts you right around a 40 inch vert...At 5'10, that would put you right around 50+ inches ofair...Get real
laugh.gif

His stats are impressive right now. He's dominating the league and for how young he is it's scary to think about how he will be playing when he'sin his prime.

Back
Top Bottom