Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Do we really have dudes criticizing the work ethic of the reigning 2x MVP? Like this dude is a slouch (no Moss) or something. Like Lebron doesn't somehow finds a way to outdo himself year after year.

Look at the upward progession of his years in the league. He's literally put up better numbers year after year. And he doesn't work on his game? Word?
This.

..but, KD is definitely a player to watch progress, barring injuries.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Do we really have dudes criticizing the work ethic of the reigning 2x MVP? Like this dude is a slouch (no Moss) or something. Like Lebron doesn't somehow finds a way to outdo himself year after year.

Look at the upward progession of his years in the league. He's literally put up better numbers year after year. And he doesn't work on his game? Word?
This.

..but, KD is definitely a player to watch progress, barring injuries.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Only reason I don't listen to Dwight is because he didn't even go to college.

dude is not smart nor educated. meaning he doesn't know how to evaluate.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Dumbest +$#% ever said. So i guess Kobe & Bron can't evaluate either
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Only reason I don't listen to Dwight is because he didn't even go to college.

dude is not smart nor educated. meaning he doesn't know how to evaluate.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 Dumbest +$#% ever said. So i guess Kobe & Bron can't evaluate either
eyes.gif

don't tell me if dwight is gonna be some sort of gm or scout in the future...he can rebound, but come on now...he ain't dumars larry bird

evaluation is different.

damn sure i'm not gonna have him as the gm of my team .

don't tell me if dwight is gonna be some sort of gm or scout in the future...he can rebound, but come on now...he ain't dumars larry bird

evaluation is different.

damn sure i'm not gonna have him as the gm of my team .

Some of you may not realize the roster that Bron played with.

Mo Williams
Jamison @ 34yrs old
Shaq @ 33yrd old

was the best talent he's played with... And that $@*$#+ sucks

Mo Williams
Jamison @ 34yrs old
Shaq @ 33yrd old

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by JD617

I have it as:

1. Lebron
2a. Wade
2b. Durant
i value your opinion, but:
2yns9yh.jpg
I'm willing to give anyone their right to an opinion, but do you really believe that????
laugh.gif
I know ur a Laker hater or smthin, cuz when you go to sleep at night there is no way you believe that
roll.gif

I have it as:

1. Lebron
2a. Wade
2b. Durant
2yns9yh.jpg
I'm willing to give anyone their right to an opinion, but do you really believe that????
laugh.gif
I know ur a Laker hater or smthin, cuz when you go to sleep at night there is no way you believe that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Carmelo is by far the most overrated player on NT.

I thought I was the only one who thought this
Oh no I'm right there with you, I love watching Melo play but people really, really exaggerate how good he is.

Originally Posted by JDiddy

Carmelo is by far the most overrated player on NT.

I thought I was the only one who thought this
Oh no I'm right there with you, I love watching Melo play but people really, really exaggerate how good he is.

Originally Posted by thejrob

I have it as:

1. Lebron
2a. Wade
2b. Durant
2yns9yh.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I hate the Lakers and Kobe as much as the next Kings/Celtics fan (in my honest opinion the only two teams that have that right) but I gotta roll with them on this one
Kobe>_________
that hurt to say
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

I have it as:

1. Lebron
2a. Wade
2b. Durant
2yns9yh.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I hate the Lakers and Kobe as much as the next Kings/Celtics fan (in my honest opinion the only two teams that have that right) but I gotta roll with them on this one
Kobe>_________
that hurt to say
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If the question was, "Who would you rather build your franchise around?" I would choose Durant.

There's no way he's better than Lebron as an individual player though.

If the question was, "Who would you rather build your franchise around?" I would choose Durant.

There's no way he's better than Lebron as an individual player though.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Mo Williams
Jamison @ 34yrs old
Shaq @ 33yrd old

This.

I was one of the many people who killed him when he chose the Heat over Ohio & NY but now I love it. 

If he got the NBA's best record playing with THAT^ team...
sick.gif

Forget Bosh really, Him & Wade will develop the best 1-2 tandem the NBA has ever seen.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Mo Williams
Jamison @ 34yrs old
Shaq @ 33yrd old

This.

I was one of the many people who killed him when he chose the Heat over Ohio & NY but now I love it. 

If he got the NBA's best record playing with THAT^ team...
sick.gif

Forget Bosh really, Him & Wade will develop the best 1-2 tandem the NBA has ever seen.

When the season is over and he averages 22, 10 and 11, and the heat win 60 games we are going to remember who said all this silly nonesense about Lebron. Even noted Kevin Durant Man lover Bill Simmons doesn't believe that.

When the season is over and he averages 22, 10 and 11, and the heat win 60 games we are going to remember who said all this silly nonesense about Lebron. Even noted Kevin Durant Man lover Bill Simmons doesn't believe that.

^ Word. The fact is that I'm a Kobe rider. I'll admit it & i don't like Lebron. But just because I don't like him doesn't mean I will act like he's not that good. I truely believe he's the worlds best ALL-around basketball player. Hands down. No body +*%#!%+ with him & people are just being pplain idiots if they truely think he's not even top 3. Plain ignorance.

^ Word. The fact is that I'm a Kobe rider. I'll admit it & i don't like Lebron. But just because I don't like him doesn't mean I will act like he's not that good. I truely believe he's the worlds best ALL-around basketball player. Hands down. No body +*%#!%+ with him & people are just being pplain idiots if they truely think he's not even top 3. Plain ignorance.

Nah.

But I'll be interested to see how people's opinions differ if OKC doesn't make it out of the first round.

expectations are A LOT higher now.

laugh.gif
@ a top 5-6 player in the league overrated....

Back
Top Bottom