Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

barring any serious injuries I don't see Durant being an all out better player than Lebron in the next 5 years.

What exactly do y'all see Durant getting better than Lebron at? Scoring? Defense? Passing? Running an offense?

barring any serious injuries I don't see Durant being an all out better player than Lebron in the next 5 years.

What exactly do y'all see Durant getting better than Lebron at? Scoring? Defense? Passing? Running an offense?

LOL@ NTers trying to evaluate nba players' work ethic...

Only reason I don't listen to Dwight is because he didn't even go to college.

dude is not smart nor educated. meaning he doesn't know how to evaluate.

lastly this oregonian saying lebron is 1 year away from being 27.. lol yes he's pretty damn close to what he is..

and what he is right now is better than anyone in the game right now....so that's that.

kd is not seeing bron...like i said soph bron is as good as kd right now if not better...

better debate is kd vs kobe vs dwade

LOL@ NTers trying to evaluate nba players' work ethic...

dude is not smart nor educated. meaning he doesn't know how to evaluate.

lastly this oregonian saying lebron is 1 year away from being 27.. lol yes he's pretty damn close to what he is..

and what he is right now is better than anyone in the game right now....so that's that.

kd is not seeing bron...like i said soph bron is as good as kd right now if not better...

better debate is kd vs kobe vs dwade

dude is not smart nor educated.
How you just going make a broad statement like that?
roll.gif
Saying that makes me think you're not smart or educated.

College does not automatically = Smart

cmonson.jpg

dude is not smart nor educated.
How you just going make a broad statement like that?
roll.gif
Saying that makes me think you're not smart or educated.

College does not automatically = Smart

cmonson.jpg

That dude is a clown and a troll...I don't even know why ya'll bother responding to that nut.

That dude is a clown and a troll...I don't even know why ya'll bother responding to that nut.

LOL .. Want to know why? Cuz Bron cost Dwight a chance to take his lunch...

lebron-vs-dwight-mcdonalds-ad.jpg

Okay that was cheesy...

On the real, my friend and I had this talk last winter when Cavs were on one of the longest winning streaks.  I told him, with KD's frame and stats, he could potentially be as good if not better than Bron.  My friend thought I had too much to drink that night. 

LOL .. Want to know why? Cuz Bron cost Dwight a chance to take his lunch...

lebron-vs-dwight-mcdonalds-ad.jpg

Okay that was cheesy...

On the real, my friend and I had this talk last winter when Cavs were on one of the longest winning streaks.  I told him, with KD's frame and stats, he could potentially be as good if not better than Bron.  My friend thought I had too much to drink that night. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man id hate it to see when Lebron loses his  athleticism down the road.

Folks said the same about Mike.
Mike changed his game though. Kobe did the same thing. I don't think James has the skillset or work ethic needed to change his game the way those two did.

One day, he won't be able to jump as high, and won't be able to power through everyone and he's gonna have to find another way to score. Not sure if can.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man id hate it to see when Lebron loses his  athleticism down the road.

Folks said the same about Mike.
Mike changed his game though. Kobe did the same thing. I don't think James has the skillset or work ethic needed to change his game the way those two did.

One day, he won't be able to jump as high, and won't be able to power through everyone and he's gonna have to find another way to score. Not sure if can.

Id take Durant over LeBron just cause of the fact he's willing to put in the work to get better every year and he ain't a #!#+#. When you really think about it, the only thing Bron is better at is passing. Durant is a better shooter, uses screens better, uses space better, better free throw shooter, better at posting up, and he doesnt quit on his teammates like a punk sucka. This will be LeBron eighth year in the league, and he still doesn't have a post game. LeBron is just more explosive and highlight material, but in other areas Durant is just as good or better except passing. If you want efficiency and the ability to hit free throws at the end of big games, I'm taking Durant not that other sucka

Id take Durant over LeBron just cause of the fact he's willing to put in the work to get better every year and he ain't a #!#+#. When you really think about it, the only thing Bron is better at is passing. Durant is a better shooter, uses screens better, uses space better, better free throw shooter, better at posting up, and he doesnt quit on his teammates like a punk sucka. This will be LeBron eighth year in the league, and he still doesn't have a post game. LeBron is just more explosive and highlight material, but in other areas Durant is just as good or better except passing. If you want efficiency and the ability to hit free throws at the end of big games, I'm taking Durant not that other sucka

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well what the hell do you think lebron does all day, just sits around and do nothing?
indifferent.gif

It's a shame that a 2X back to back mvp like Lebron James has to be compared to someone like Durant. This discussion isn't even really close, and quite frankly might never be. Just about every aspect of the game Lebron is better than. (I guess you can give KD shooting, but then again, Lebron gets better shots and converts more shots at a higher frequency)

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Well what the hell do you think lebron does all day, just sits around and do nothing?
indifferent.gif

It's a shame that a 2X back to back mvp like Lebron James has to be compared to someone like Durant. This discussion isn't even really close, and quite frankly might never be. Just about every aspect of the game Lebron is better than. (I guess you can give KD shooting, but then again, Lebron gets better shots and converts more shots at a higher frequency)

Back
Top Bottom