Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

I really don't understand how people can make broad statements about another person's work ethic when they're not around that person everyday.

I really don't understand how people can make broad statements about another person's work ethic when they're not around that person everyday.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man id hate it to see when Lebron loses his  athleticism down the road.

Folks said the same about Mike.
Mike changed his game though. Kobe did the same thing. I don't think James has the skillset or work ethic needed to change his game the way those two did.

One day, he won't be able to jump as high, and won't be able to power through everyone and he's gonna have to find another way to score. Not sure if can.
What gives rise to your doubt? Like, I'm trying to see what y'all are seeing in this dude that makes him so lazy.  Some of y'all make it seem like he gets the ball at the 3pt. line and dunks it from there.

He can handle the ball better than the average player and he's got great court vision at 6'8 with great passing ability. I can easily see him playing as a dominant PG later on since he spent a good 6 seasons doing just that. He'll take less drives but he could bully most PGs at that size anyway.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Man id hate it to see when Lebron loses his  athleticism down the road.

Folks said the same about Mike.
Mike changed his game though. Kobe did the same thing. I don't think James has the skillset or work ethic needed to change his game the way those two did.

One day, he won't be able to jump as high, and won't be able to power through everyone and he's gonna have to find another way to score. Not sure if can.
What gives rise to your doubt? Like, I'm trying to see what y'all are seeing in this dude that makes him so lazy.  Some of y'all make it seem like he gets the ball at the 3pt. line and dunks it from there.

He can handle the ball better than the average player and he's got great court vision at 6'8 with great passing ability. I can easily see him playing as a dominant PG later on since he spent a good 6 seasons doing just that. He'll take less drives but he could bully most PGs at that size anyway.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[h1]
[h1]Kevin Durant[/h1]
Preciate that dwight...but I'm not on Lebron James level yet..I'm working hard as I can tho, believe that..ima competitor but I'm bein real  3 hours ago
[/h1]

pimp.gif

roll.gif
@ people fighting to argue Durant is better than Lebron. I'm just sitting back enjoying these fools expose their dumbasses

roll.gif
@ people fighting to argue Durant is better than Lebron. I'm just sitting back enjoying these fools expose their dumbasses

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

People need to chill with saying Durant is going to be better than LeBron and annoingitng him King already...We should have learned not to do that after this decision fiasco.

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need to chill with saying Durant is going to be better than LeBron and annoingitng him King already...We should have learned not to do that after this decision fiasco.

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

&& What are you talking about? The Thunder played the Lakers better than anyone outside the Celtics. Durant played pretty good IMO.

Originally Posted by jmause3

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

&& What are you talking about? The Thunder played the Lakers better than anyone outside the Celtics. Durant played pretty good IMO.

He struggled, maybe not mightily, but he did struggle.

We need to see more performances like he had in Game 4 of that series to put him on a truly elite level. Finding other ways to impact a full game when he's not on.

He struggled, maybe not mightily, but he did struggle.

We need to see more performances like he had in Game 4 of that series to put him on a truly elite level. Finding other ways to impact a full game when he's not on.

Do we really have dudes criticizing the work ethic of the reigning 2x MVP? Like this dude is a slouch (no Moss) or something. Like Lebron doesn't somehow finds a way to outdo himself year after year.

Look at the upward progession of his years in the league. He's literally put up better numbers year after year. And he doesn't work on his game? Word?

Do we really have dudes criticizing the work ethic of the reigning 2x MVP? Like this dude is a slouch (no Moss) or something. Like Lebron doesn't somehow finds a way to outdo himself year after year.

Look at the upward progession of his years in the league. He's literally put up better numbers year after year. And he doesn't work on his game? Word?

Back
Top Bottom