Originally Posted by Spectacular23

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

-- Howard also said he had a dream this offseason that he was traded to Cincinnati. Howard said in the dream the team told him they wanted to go younger. Howard wasn't sure how Cincinnati got a franchise.

[/td][/tr][/table]

http://tcr81.tynt.com/ads/2/10IWoRIb3

Please NBA give us another NBA team soon. Dwight has dreamed about too.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

-- Howard also said he had a dream this offseason that he was traded to Cincinnati. Howard said in the dream the team told him they wanted to go younger. Howard wasn't sure how Cincinnati got a franchise.

[/td][/tr][/table]

http://tcr81.tynt.com/ads/2/10IWoRIb3

Please NBA give us another NBA team soon. Dwight has dreamed about too.

Kevin Durant isn't better than LeBron James. True, LeBron dominates the ball but Kevin wouldn't win the ball movement argument either. Other than defense and strength, Kevin could upgrade his assist game too. At this stage, Kevin is a better shooter than LeBron and that's it. LeBron's a better athlete, ballhandler, defender (though overrated, but still), and distributor than Kevin. Kevin has the work ethic to challenge Kobe & LeBron's level but right now he's not quite there.

Kevin Durant isn't better than LeBron James. True, LeBron dominates the ball but Kevin wouldn't win the ball movement argument either. Other than defense and strength, Kevin could upgrade his assist game too. At this stage, Kevin is a better shooter than LeBron and that's it. LeBron's a better athlete, ballhandler, defender (though overrated, but still), and distributor than Kevin. Kevin has the work ethic to challenge Kobe & LeBron's level but right now he's not quite there.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by you big dummy

dwighth.jpg

forshadowing of a pain that's going to happen to orlando in a few years that will be similar to the summer of 1996
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That part was most exciting to me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That part was most exciting to me.

Good, that means you can put me on ignore and I never have to see you quoting me again. You're a Lakers fan from Ohio; I really couldn't care less about what you think of my opinions.

Good, that means you can put me on ignore and I never have to see you quoting me again. You're a Lakers fan from Ohio; I really couldn't care less about what you think of my opinions.

Im a Laker fan, my favorite player is Kobe but I cant understand how people can say Lebron is not the best player in the league. His teammates suck, they always have, no player could have gotten as much out of those Cavs teams.

Im a Laker fan, my favorite player is Kobe but I cant understand how people can say Lebron is not the best player in the league. His teammates suck, they always have, no player could have gotten as much out of those Cavs teams.

1st off, Lebron Is far better than KD (Ok maybe not far better, but still..)

and 2nd a Healthy AB is better than him anyway.

1st off, Lebron Is far better than KD (Ok maybe not far better, but still..)

and 2nd a Healthy AB is better than him anyway.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.
Yeah, an eighth seed against the eventual champion in his first playoff series ever. Great sample you have there. How'd Michael Jordan's first few trips to playoffs turn out?

If anyone thinks that World Championship experience, especially with the gold medal game in a more hostile environment than ANY league arena (and don't even try and argue that it's not), didn't mean anything, you're insane.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And to keep it 100....The last time we saw Durant play in the NBA, dude struggled mightily in his first playoff series. If he had even played decent his team would have had a shot at an upset.
Yeah, an eighth seed against the eventual champion in his first playoff series ever. Great sample you have there. How'd Michael Jordan's first few trips to playoffs turn out?

If anyone thinks that World Championship experience, especially with the gold medal game in a more hostile environment than ANY league arena (and don't even try and argue that it's not), didn't mean anything, you're insane.

Durant is more skilled but Lebron is more effective, making lebron the better player.

Just like how Hakeem was more skilled than Shaq but Shaq was mroe effective, making him the better player.

Durant isn't done developing yet, so things can change. Honestly, I think Lebron is.

Back
Top Bottom