Dwight Howard: Kevin Durant Is Better Than Lebron James

Durant isn't done developing yet, so things can change. Honestly, I think Lebron is.
LBJ is only 25, he's entering the prime years and in a new situation you don't know what this next 3 years can bring. He will continue to evolve his game.

Dwight has NEVER really been fond of Lebron. I noticed that he always takes a slight jab at him whenever he can.
TRUTH!

Durant isn't done developing yet, so things can change. Honestly, I think Lebron is.
LBJ is only 25, he's entering the prime years and in a new situation you don't know what this next 3 years can bring. He will continue to evolve his game.

Dwight has NEVER really been fond of Lebron. I noticed that he always takes a slight jab at him whenever he can.
TRUTH!

Originally Posted by CP1708

Durant seems to truly care about getting better, working, etc. 
Bron cares about his brand. 
That would be the angle I would take.  Bron thinks everything should be handed to him/given too him, Durant is hungry as @#$% to learn, work, compete, fight for all he can. 
With all due respect you still didn't explain to me why that equates with Durant will PROBABLY (more likely than not- which is what I am arguing) will be better than LeBron.

So WHAT if LeBron cares about his brand, does that mean he isn't heavily working on his game in-and-out? Why is it that humans believe other humans can't multitask? How does LeBron caring about his brand interfere with his skill development?

That would be the angle I would take.  Bron thinks everything should be handed to him/given too him, Durant is hungry as @#$% to learn, work, compete, fight for all he can. 
With all due respect you still didn't explain to me why that equates with Durant will PROBABLY (more likely than not- which is what I am arguing) will be better than LeBron.

So WHAT if LeBron cares about his brand, does that mean he isn't heavily working on his game in-and-out? Why is it that humans believe other humans can't multitask? How does LeBron caring about his brand interfere with his skill development?

I'll be very curious to see how some of you act if Durant doesn't win a championship or come close to it within' the next 3-5 years. If you're treating Lebron like this now after some of the things he's already accomplished, there's no telling how you will treat Durant. 

I'll be very curious to see how some of you act if Durant doesn't win a championship or come close to it within' the next 3-5 years. If you're treating Lebron like this now after some of the things he's already accomplished, there's no telling how you will treat Durant. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Durant is GREAT

and probably will be better than Bron

But Bron is #1 right now.
But how is it even PROBABLE that he will end up better than LeBron?

You people act as though Durant is getting better while LeBron is regressing. I am not understanding the idea that Durant being better than LeBron is inevitable.

I am not saying that he will or won't ever be better, but why is everyone SO SURE that it will happen?

If we was pickin teams, I would pick the guy that would kill someone to win, not the guy that is checkin his stock market every 10 seconds.  Call me crazy. 

And I'm not saying that Durant is better right now.  2 years from now?  I might.  Just depends.  But we can't act like Bron could get lazy real quick letting Wade and Bosh do the work out there while he tries to take the credit for it. 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Durant is GREAT

and probably will be better than Bron

But Bron is #1 right now.
But how is it even PROBABLE that he will end up better than LeBron?

You people act as though Durant is getting better while LeBron is regressing. I am not understanding the idea that Durant being better than LeBron is inevitable.

I am not saying that he will or won't ever be better, but why is everyone SO SURE that it will happen?

If we was pickin teams, I would pick the guy that would kill someone to win, not the guy that is checkin his stock market every 10 seconds.  Call me crazy. 

And I'm not saying that Durant is better right now.  2 years from now?  I might.  Just depends.  But we can't act like Bron could get lazy real quick letting Wade and Bosh do the work out there while he tries to take the credit for it. 

Right, folks act like LeBron is DONE with his development. WHen a player reaches 27, then I can say they are basically what they are. (Cept for my man Mr. Big Shot), but Durant isn't getting better while LeBron is staying the same people. Come on, come better than that.

Right, folks act like LeBron is DONE with his development. WHen a player reaches 27, then I can say they are basically what they are. (Cept for my man Mr. Big Shot), but Durant isn't getting better while LeBron is staying the same people. Come on, come better than that.

Agreed....

don't you think (like it was mentioned before) that Lebron's move to Miami has clouded the judgement of MANY folks here on NT?  They are thinking that Lebron has regressed into a player like Boris Diaw.  
laugh.gif

Agreed....

don't you think (like it was mentioned before) that Lebron's move to Miami has clouded the judgement of MANY folks here on NT?  They are thinking that Lebron has regressed into a player like Boris Diaw.  
laugh.gif

I can't believe this man INDIRECTLY said LeBron being worried about his brand means he isn't working on his game as much as Durant does. So because Durant is humble means he works harder than LeBron? Really? So there is a correlation to personality and work ethic? Money hunger and Work Ethic? Really? Just think about that CP dude.

The logic some of you dudes use at times is funny.

I can't believe this man INDIRECTLY said LeBron being worried about his brand means he isn't working on his game as much as Durant does. So because Durant is humble means he works harder than LeBron? Really? So there is a correlation to personality and work ethic? Money hunger and Work Ethic? Really? Just think about that CP dude.

The logic some of you dudes use at times is funny.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

Well, that is what I was implying.  I don't believe Bron to be one of those "die-hard" workers.  I could be wrong, maybe he works 20 hours a day and I don't know it, but from what I have seen over the years, I don't see where he's improved other then his blocks from behind which is more about timing and athleticism.  His jumper is a little better, but not where it should be as of yet.  His post game is the same as my post game, I just don't feel he works like some others do.  If I'm wrong, and he proves to the world his greatness, then I'll tip my cap to him. 

Durant from what I can see, DOES work like a mad man.  And if he continues along that path, he could get past Bron.  Not that I am saying he will or has, but that he could.    

Today, Bron is the better player, but as I said, if I was picking teams right now to win or go home, I would take Durant.  Sometimes fighting and playing all out is better then sheer talent. 

Back
Top Bottom