• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Xbox/PS4 banter is just fun jabs, both consoles have highlights, some more than the other. Some highlights for the near future, some are coming when Dr Dre drop Detox. Overall both sides seem happy with yesterday presentations so overall we all won!

OMG FF7 coming out again!!! **at an undisclosed future date**

:rofl:

Sony Juan! Sony Juan!
OMG a 5 min demo of a game from 10 years ago
That looked exactly the same as 10 years ago
Where a boy just made structures collapse
And jumped on his bird dog
OMG
SONY WON!!!

Serious question, any Xbox players gonna pick up FF VII for the X1 when PS4 timed exclusivity is up? Never thought I'd see this game remade, and definitely not on Xbox.
depends on what kinda game it is. If its like FFXV then sure. Im not int that turn based life
I will cop on PS4 regardless for nostalgia purposes, same as MGS. But not a day 1 purchase for me.  I don't mind certain games that help me play my PS4 more.

No one I talked to have gripes about losing COD preference tho, I am interested to see how it goes this year overall sales wise. Prob will prosper but I kinda want it to die so maybe they can go back to basics.

Last edited:

OMG a 5 min demo of a game from 10 years ago
That looked exactly the same as 10 years ago
Where a boy just made structures collapse
And jumped on his bird dog
OMG
SONY WON!!!
A PS3 held back title finally releasing 3-4 years later!! Sony Juan!!
The presentation showed nothing to even sell you man. Looked like a QTE wet dream. They was better opening with Horizon or FF7 and closing like they did.

Well. Nvm then :pimp:

I can't lie tho, I really want that new controller and Forza too :lol:

Controller is sick the paddles on the bottom seem like they would be uncomfortable to reach imo tho. Hope I am wrong. Prolly switch out the Dpad to the standard DPAD. Because that new one looks worse to me. Again hope I am wrong but I dont see how that would help at all. I guess we have to wait for a fighting game with diagonal commands to find out.

Here we go with the saltiness. Did i not post the link from Microsofts own website? Did I not answer Centex's question?
And in case you didn't read, the quote says available games with MORE TO COME.
Attach rate is your argument
laugh.gif

Sony already making profits on the PS4 and you saying Sony sold without no games. They got the game on lock then
laugh.gif
I'm not arguing, just pointing out the sodium.

Ps boys actually happy they have to pay for shenmu to get made and then have to buy the game?!?!

OMG Sony dropping bombs like Hiroshima up in hrrrrr!

:lol:
I don't think the original trailer would have been possible on the PS3. Rendering all those feathers on the griffon with only 256MB of RAM? I think it would have been downgraded.

E3 2005 was the epitome of struggle. Anyone who wasnt a blind fanboy could tell there was no way GT5 would look like the prerendered trailer. They had to have been trollin. Same with the GT5 trailer

Last edited:
Gimmie some insight on TLG? Like what kinda game is it? RPG? Action RPG?

Nobody knows why they want it, they just do! It's like the duke nukem forever gag. We all know it's going to be trash, but the fact that they thought it wasn't going to happenen made people want to have it

was at my bros graduation during the press conference so i didnt catch much on the xbox but BC will be awesome once i can play the games i want to play like the old CODs also that controller will be copped most likely day 1. I was going to grab a scuff glad i didn't do that just yet i can save an extra $50 now. 

bout to go watch the full show now and catch up 

The Xbox/PS4 banter is just fun jabs, both consoles have highlights, some more than the other. Some highlights for the near future, some are coming when Dr Dre drop Detox. Overall both sides seem happy with yesterday presentations so overall we all won!
Indeed. So much info came out yesterday. There's a ps4 update that I need to read up on.

Didn't even watch ea's/ubisoft's briefs.

Nintendo's brief in a bit, then SE.

Great time to be a gamer!

Back
Top Bottom