• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can it be considered console exclusive if it's also available on PC?
console exclusive means it's only on one console.

Hence phrases like "only on xbox/playstation" rather than phraes like "only on xb1/ps4."

Last edited:
I think Destiny is definitely an RPG. What type? I don't know but any game where you level up stats, farm and grab loot is an RPG imo :lol:

GTA is an RPG now?
Sure why not.

There was an Xbox One game announced at E3 and this whole time I thought it was Cuphead. I was clearly wrong :smh: :lol:

Which one were you thinking?
i definitely can't remember I'm gonna have to watch that conference again. I do know cuphead isn't for me :lol:

Press Conference Recap

In short

hype2qplvg.gif
Jesus Christ :rofl:

Finally got to play Cuphead today, and it was really good. The bosses are TOUGH!!!

I also finally had a chance to check out some VR with Adr1ft. It was amazing. I really felt like I was stuck in space. It reminded me a lot of Gravity. The rep even asked me after I was done if I heard from Sandra while I was playing! :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: at the poll

Mario Tennis was my jam on GameCube.

Someone else said it but the RPG Mario Tennis on the GBC. I put in HOURS in that game. Played the N64 version after expecting it to be the same but I hated it.

Last edited:
Is there any reason to own an XBOX besides if that's what you had as a teenager when you had a lot of time to play Halo and Gears of War? Serious question.

Is there any reason to own an XBOX besides if that's what you had as a teenager when you had a lot of time to play Halo and Gears of War? Serious question.
Please explain where you are going with this? What is the difference with spending a lot of time playing emo japanese RPGs on PS4?

I have never played any of these "emo RPGs". Literally none of them. I've also never played Halo or Gears of War.

I don't have a next gen console yet and I'm leaning towards PS4 right now but genuinely wondering, is there any reason to own an XBOX outside of these games?

The PS4 games look awesome. I just don't know what's out there for XBOX besides Halo, Gears, and Forza (racing game?).

^ thats pretty much it. I had both the Xbox 360 and PS3, and I barely used the Xbox 360 for anything other than Geara and Forza after the good PS3 games started rolling out. Forza is amazing though; it @!!@ on Gran Turismo in terms of actually being fun to play with all the variety of races/events. I'm definitely down to pick up an XB1 after a price drop just to play Forza

Last edited:
The PS4 games look awesome. I just don't know what's out there for XBOX besides Halo, Gears, and Forza (racing game?).
Obviously you aren't looking then. You clearly made your choice what you want to play, you don't need reassurance to sell you Xbox if you can only see 3 games.

Please explain where you are going with this? What is the difference with spending a lot of time playing emo japanese RPGs on PS4?
I have never played any of these "emo RPGs". Literally none of them. I've also never played Halo or Gears of War.

I don't have a next gen console yet and I'm leaning towards PS4 right now but genuinely wondering, is there any reason to own an XBOX outside of these games?
What reasons are you leaning towards PS4?

Obviously you aren't looking then. You clearly made your choice what you want to play, you don't need reassurance to sell you Xbox if you can only see 3 games.
Shotta
laugh.gif
My Ying Yang brother lol You're PS4/Xbox I'm Xbox/PS4. You got a new recruit man, not even gonna try to convert him. @iYen  probably will tho lol.

Shotta :lol:
My Ying Yang brother lol You're PS4/Xbox I'm Xbox/PS4. You got a new recruit man, not even gonna try to convert him. @iYen
 probably will tho lol.
im on this gears now, too bad we can't squad up :smh:

According to the poll they had the best E3 anyway. Although I did see someone posted Yeezus at the Xbox booth, that's only thing making me consider the XBOX. Did he stop at the PS4 booth too?

Back
Top Bottom