• No Man's Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the poll they had the best E3 anyway. Although I did see someone posted Yeezus at the Xbox booth, that's only thing making me consider the XBOX. Did he stop at the PS4 booth too?
he played Uncharted 4 and Halo 5 but he's not really influencing your choice right :nerd:

the poll with 20 total votes? 
laugh.gif

The PS4 games look awesome. I just don't know what's out there for XBOX besides Halo, Gears, and Forza (racing game?).
Quantam Break

Scalbound

crackdown 3

phantom dust

The above games come out most likely 2016. The games you listed come out this year.

Not to mention, microsoft creating an ecosystem for their platforms.

Fable legends will lead the way in cross play between pc/xb1 users.

As well as other titles that feature cross play like gigantic.

edit: also xbox has stated "we've only shown a fraction of what's in store."

Gamescom is in august and they've stated that they'll be treating it as a 2nd e3.

Didn't even touch on hololens/occulus.

Last edited:
According to the poll they had the best E3 anyway. Although I did see someone posted Yeezus at the Xbox booth, that's only thing making me consider the XBOX. Did he stop at the PS4 booth too?
PS4 doesn't have many AAA exclusives coming this holiday compared to X1. 2016-2017 should be epic for PS4 assuming we don't get too many delays. X1 is has quite AAA exclusives this holiday season.

Not too sure about Phantom Dust, that game is development hell. That game is probably unlikely to release at this point.

Quantam Break
Scalbound
crackdown 3
phantom dust

The above games come out most likely 2016. The games you listed come out this year.

Not to mention, microsoft creating an ecosystem for their platforms.
Fable legends will lead the way in cross play between pc/xb1 users.
As well as other titles that feature cross play like gigantic.
Fable series is trash tho and I never did like Crackdown wasn't my cup of tea

I don't think I've ever heard of phantom dust may have to look around and see what that's about.

I didn't like Fable either. I don't think it was trash, just very boring. I didn't like Crackdown at all and never played the sequel.

I didn't like Fable either. I don't think it was trash, just very boring. I didn't like Crackdown at all and never played the sequel.
yeah I think trash is a little harsh but I found the games to be so boring that I just see them as so. And yeah crackdown 1 and 2 do nothing for me. I can care less about another entry in the series.

On the other hand, Quantum Break and Scalebound seem very promising and I can't wait to see more of them.

lol No way u taking a fanboy created poll serious. Don't buy video games based on Yeezy buy it based on what u like. What kinda games do you like to play? What do you friends play?

lol No way u taking a fanboy created poll serious. Don't buy video games based on Yeezy buy it based on what u like. What kinda games do you like to play? What do you friends play?

I like the Halo Series and Uncharted Series.

lol @ backwards compatibility being a key factor..

during the PS3 era.. how often did the average gamer play a PS2 game on their PS3?

& ps2 probably has the best gaming library to date.

How would anyone know the answer to this? :lol:

Plus, people had to just deal with it since Sony eventually stopped including the capability in PS3s and only some games were playable on Xbox 360 if I remember correctly.

BC on X1 getting positive reviews so far.
[h1]Mass Effect 1  Runs Faster, Smoother on Xbox One[/h1]
The first Mass Effect  was a game that sometimes struggled to perform well on Microsoft’s last home console. But, it looks like BioWare’s sci-fi creation is a much better experience on the Xbox One.

Earlier this week, Microsoft announced that backwards compatibility  will be coming to their latest home gaming machine and Mass Effect is among the first crop of games that will be available to play that way. Xbox One owners who are in the company’s features beta program are getting the early chance to try it out. One such player is YouTuber Mecha-Potato-Alex, who put up a side-by-side comparison of the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the game.

-Some frequent stuttering points in the 360 version run perfectly smooth on X1, but not all

-Texture pop-in is vastly improved. While not perfect, there are many instances where it no longer happens at all

-Load times are shorter. In this video it was 4 seconds, but when replaying the same scene later, it was as low as 2

-Character lighting appears to be darker, except on their skin

-ME1’s somewhat clunky controls are less of an issue with the X1’s controller

-Some cutscenes appear to end slightly quicker, as a result of no momentary slowdowns when changing camera angles/animations/etc.

How would anyone know the answer to this? :lol:

Plus, people had to just deal with it since Sony eventually stopped including the capability in PS3s and only some games were playable on Xbox 360 if I remember correctly.

Mattrick said only 5 percent of customers play games from previous generations on new consoles, so spending time to make that possible isn't worth it

http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/22/don-mattrick-if-youre-backwards-compatible-youre-really-bac/

Not agreeing with Don but just posting the stat. Sony said something similar after ditching it on the ps3

lol @ backwards compatibility being a key factor..

during the PS3 era.. how often did the average gamer play a PS2 game on their PS3?

& ps2 probably has the best gaming library to date.

I used it a lot. Once my og died my playtime plummeted. My play time is very sporadic so new titles aren't important to me. I STILL have FFXIII in the plastic.

On top of that, I'm only into a handful of titles. SF, FF, MGS, GT. most of these titles don't drop very year, so without BC my system just collects dust.

As the digital library expands it becomes more and more irrelevant, but I'm still not happy dropping 20 bucks in psn when I have the hard copy of the same exact title sitting right there.

I was going to post that but didn't want to seem like I was bashing that announcement. I just think majority of PS4/X1 owners bought these systems to play Ps4/X1 games. Otherwise, you might as well just keep your old hardware and wait to upgrade at a cheaper price. There's always going to be a few people who really take advantage of the BC but I don't think its a system selling feature, it's just nice to have.

Back
Top Bottom