Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

• Butt Sniffin Pugs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shenmue doesn't intetest me at all. Those stretch goals are :lol:

I do like the idea though. I wouldn't mind seeing more IPs revived by kickstarter.

FF7 and Shenmue I don't expect those until the PS5

Shenmue 2018. FF7 PS5. At least imo

inb4 overly optimistic fans!

I dont care for Shenmue tho. The wait for FF7 remake will be dreadful.

I was the first one trashing the robo dinosaur thing but at least its not prerendered.

They couldve at least given us a reason why the dinos were robots

Last edited:
I missed a lot but how is PSNOW not the same as BC? 

I mean it's not because there is a fee...but the purpose is exactly the same. 

So Sony fans are allowed to gas up a kickstarter, an announcement that a game is still alive, and a RPG starting development hell.

But I can't get excited about a CGI trailer
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Shooting robots.....
I can dig shooting robots more than walking around with a hybrid dragon dog. THERE WAS NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT TLG, yall just happy to finally see some new titles, forcing that corny game. 

Team ICO has proven itself with the original titles :smokin Keiji Inafune has been a scrub since Capcom let him go. Making Megaman knockoffs.

Final Fantasy VII, 2017. I dont think SE is gonna announce games anymore without expecting a release date within 2 years. The FF XV situation can't happen again.

I could care less when Shenmue releases but that obviously hasn't been started yet.

PS Now is a rental steaming service for PS3. Xbox One BC is exactly what it sounds like, a feature allowing you to play some of your 360 games.

So Sony fans are allowed to gas up a kickstarter, an announcement that a game is still alive, and a RPG starting development hell.

But I can't get excited about a CGI trailer :smh: :lol:

Shooting robots.....

View media item 1588592
I can dig shooting robots more than walking around with a hybrid dragon dog. THERE WAS NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT TLG, yall just happy to finally see some new titles, forcing that corny game. 
ICO and SotC are highly regarded. SotC has some epic boss battle too from what I hear.

I do like the idea though. I wouldn't mind seeing more IPs revived by kickstarter.

Microsoft might actually buy Silent Hills now if those old rumors are true :nerd:
Silent Hills was only hyped because of that PT demo and the fact that Hideo was involved. He's no longer with Konami so that game would do nothing for MS or Sony imo.

Last edited:
2 years? Keep dreaming. Did not seem to me that they had started the project more than 2 months ago. 2 months down, 58 to go. Which is a good thing if you are like me and like studios that they their time like Rockstar North and Bethesda.

Without Hideo I am more excited for the next Parasite Eve and hopeful for a Last of Us 2.

Last edited:

Microsoft might actually buy Silent Hills now if those old rumors are true :nerd:
Silent Hills was only hyped because of that PT demo and the fact that Hideo was involved. He's no longer with Konami so that game would do nothing for MS or Sony imo.
On GT yesterday they were talking about if Microsoft got the rights for the games and films . They could bring Kojima and Guillermo back it's a dream but you never know now :lol:

2017 FF VII 20th Anniversary, too good of an opportunity. I have faith in this new Square :smokin

I think they have a new CEO. All of these new games have given me hope.

On GT yesterday they were talking about if Microsoft got the rights for the games and films . They could bring Kojima and Guillermo back it's a dream but you never know now :lol:
Well if Konami starts selling off IPs, I hope Sony gets Castlevania and brings in Iga to develop it.

As much as I want to be into all these games.

All I'm going to buy realistically is Fallout and a bunch of sports games. :lol:

No Man's Sky has quotes a la Call of Duty from Carl Sagan and Jayden Smith.

Back
Top Bottom