• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
u missing out
smash
zelda
mario odyssey
mario party
mk8
splatoon 2
pokemon lets go
mario+rabbids: kingdom battle
new super mario deluxe
are ALL must haves
not to mention whats coming up
animal crossing
pokemon sword and shield
metroid prime 4
fire emblem
luigis mansion 3
mario maker 2
all these games can get continuous gameplay
throughout the life of the system not just play to beat
then never pick up again

Um, I own a Switch, and out if those games, the only ones I care about are Fire Emblem. Already beat MO, and I have Zelda on the Wii U, which was also a very disappointing console... but IMO better than the original Wii, but equally gimmicky.

hope they announce 3d world remastered on the switch for those that missed out because they didn't cop a wiiu.
def one of the best Mario games and games in general I've played in the last decade+.
honestly it'd be worth a switch purchase as well.
Mario maker 2 alone makes the switch worth buying.

Who needs every game to have hundreds of hours of gameplay anyway?

Short games are awesome too.

I can play through a short game once and be perfectly fine with it.

Amen on this @swendro

Too many of these open world/'hub' type games needlessly long just for the same of having 'hours of gameplay'. Most of said gameplay is just some repetitive type BS.

Make a shorter, tighter game and price it accordingly.

Um, I own a Switch, and out if those games, the only ones I care about are Fire Emblem. Already beat MO, and I have Zelda on the Wii U, which was also a very disappointing console... but IMO better than the original Wii, but equally gimmicky.
:lol:
ur opinion is trash

Amen on this @swendro

Too many of these open world/'hub' type games needlessly long just for the same of having 'hours of gameplay'. Most of said gameplay is just some repetitive type BS.

mk8 has that
smash has that
pokemon lets go has that
mario party has that
splatoon 2 has that

Nintendo doesn't have 2/3rds of all worth while MP games, which makes it a specialized system, which means it shouldn't even be spoken on in the same sentence as an Xbox or Playstation. It's like comparing a T Mobile Sidekick to a high end Android or iPhone. Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, I guess the Switch is more like a Blackberry.

Amen on this @swendro

Nawghty assuming we tryna escape our families like him :smh:

Nintendo doesn't have 2/3rds of all worth while MP games, which makes it a specialized system, which means it shouldn't even be spoken on in the same sentence as an Xbox or Playstation. It's like comparing a T Mobile Sidekick to a high end Android or iPhone. Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration, I guess the Switch is more like a Blackberry.
like i said
ur opinion is trash

PS = iPhone
Xbox = Android
Nintendo =

GUEST_6b310ade-0329-417c-a01b-4d14966597f6

Back
Top Bottom