• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
I can name a long list of platformers I can play on it that aren't available on the Switch.
You know, like Red Dead Redemption.
Sometimes bright colors and whimsical soundtracks with redundant gameplay get old to me, plus Nintendo is charging full price for games that came out on the WiiU which is pretty awful. One might even say it's trash.
They’re great games though
Critically and commercially

How many times can you guy the same games back to back and actually justify it? The Switch is a better deal for people who were smart enough to avoid the failure known as the Wii U. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people.

Microsoft's presser is apparently gonna be 2 hours this year. 30 more that usual, 20 more than last year.

Phil gonna have extended mags equipped to land nothing but headshots on you Sony fools.

How many times can you guy the same games back to back and actually justify it? The Switch is a better deal for people who were smart enough to avoid the failure known as the Wii U. Unfortunately I'm not one of those people.
The wiiu has a better lineup tho and the switch is only floating off the strength of odyssey and wiiu ports until super Mario maker 2 comes out.

Mario maker, yoshis wooly world and 3d world alone makes the Wii u a better system even now.

The wiiu has a better lineup tho and the switch is only floating off the strength of odyssey and wiiu ports until super Mario maker 2 comes out.

Mario maker, yoshis wooly world and 3d world alone makes the Wii u a better system even now.

What :lol:

what are u talking about
go sit down somewhere

Na I'm me.

I didnt say wooly world is better than the switch lineup. I said that outside of odyssey switch is full of wiiu ports that it uses to stay afloat.

You guys talk about smash and Mario kart like you're not playing souped up wiiu ports and try to **** on me? FOH.

And yeah, Mario maker by itself ****s on the entire switch library.

Na I'm me.

I didnt say wooly world is better than the switch lineup. I said that outside of odyssey switch is full of wiiu ports that it uses to stay afloat.

You guys talk about smash and Mario kart like you're not playing souped up wiiu ports and try to **** on me? FOH.

Speak your truth famb, don't like these dudes try to bring you down.

Na I'm me.

Only original game I really played on my Switch was Odyssey/Tennis
Zelda let me down from all the hype it had
Everything else is a port from WiiU or PC or third party

Na I'm me.

The original Mario maker stopped getting updates, so those updates just went into the switch port.

Lol man these guys made a discord to Play Mario kart...I joined thinking cool this niketalk it gonna be a full lobby, Na same 3 folks was trying to play that vs computer, racing only no battles lol.

look at their thread smash came out months ago they don’t even play each other lol duck Central.

Nintendo needs Metroid ASAP

The original Mario maker stopped getting updates, so those updates just went into the switch port.

Lol man these guys made a discord to Play Mario kart...I joined thinking cool this niketalk it gonna be a full lobby, Na same 3 folks was trying to play that vs computer, racing only no battles lol.

look at their thread smash came out months ago they don’t even play each other lol duck Central.

Nintendo needs Metroid ASAP

They don't even use Discord, they use the WhatsApp............I don't know that many gamers online that use the WhatsApp to make matches and stuff.

There are prolly some, but I know damn near everyone uses Discord for gaming online

Let’s go

He gotta finally drop some extended gameplay or something on this
sabu.png

bruh
i still havent played halo mcc
since me and u started the campaign
what was that like 4 years ago??? :rofl:
Time flies foreal. That’s the last time I touched the story mode. Matter of fact when you play H4 there’s a glitch that makes it so you can never advance again that happens often. Happened to me and that was a wrap

Back
Top Bottom