• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Nintendo really setting the world on fire with Tetris

I heard they have a new version of Snake coming soon too...what a treat!
nah they set the world on fire with zelda
then splatoon
then mk8
then Odyssey
then smash
animal crossing will be setting the world ablaze next
followed by luigi mansion 3
and then metroid prime 4

How is Switch more social then other consoles when it literally has the worst network features. Where's SF5, or even 4 for that matter on a Nintendo system. Ohh that's right, it's on the 3DS not the Switch. Keep playing SF2 from infinity to beyoooooooond!

How is Switch more social then other consoles when it literally has the worst network features. Where's SF5, or even 4 for that matter on a Nintendo system. Ohh that's right, it's on the 3DS not the Switch. Keep playing SF2 from infinity to beyoooooooond!
Smash > sf2

I had a Switch for a couple of months and traded it in.

I could see the appeal for certain audiences but it wasnt for me. Tetris 99 was dope though.

I think I'm going to ride with my XB1X for a few.

Really hoping to hear or see something about Halo Infinite.

I haven't messed with Sony since the PS2 and I don't think I'll do so for PS5.

Not a fan of Sony's controller, and I don't play those RPG's or whatever the wave was/is with Playstation... Spiderman did look dope though.

I mostly stick with shooting games, and I'm a Halo head at heart.

For this gen I mostly only played Halo 5, Halo MCC (not a lot though), and Destiny 1 and Fortnite the most.

I don't think MS should show or announce they're next gen at this E3 and wait until next year... don't even give any tidbits about it or nothing. Sony will just do what they did last launch and wait to see their cards and even though they have an inferior product will spruce it up from now until fall next year with more power or what people don't like about the Next Xbox.

I remember that the launch of last gen both systems were going to go the same route with license and always online and whatever else Xbox got criticized for and Sony was going to do the same or more, and once they saw all the backlash that MS got they quickly stayed quiet and changed course of what they were originally going to do. That's been they're gameplan since losing ground with PS3... don't see it changing anytime soon. Hey if it ain't broke don't try to fix it.

Also, I think still think a good launch price for a next gen console is $399.

I know the better more powerful ones will be $499-$599, but I think PS4 got it right with making the top end one cost $399 and that was a knock on XB1 starting out at $499.

The top of the line console should start out at $399 and then the lower tier one for $349 or something.

After that in like 2 years release the mid-cycle updgrade console like XB1X and then charge your $499 or whatever for people that have that money that would be willing to upgrade for the the most powerful console.

They still have to remember these consoles are mostly catered to kids because most adults are living an adult life with work, kids, and etc.

Price accordingly!

Also, I think still think a good launch price for a next gen console is $399.

I know the better more powerful ones will be $499-$599, but I think PS4 got it right with making the top end one cost $399 and that was a knock on XB1 starting out at $499.

The top of the line console should start out at $399 and then the lower tier one for $349 or something.

After that in like 2 years release the mid-cycle updgrade console like XB1X and then charge your $499 or whatever for people that have that money that would be willing to upgrade for the the most powerful console.

They still have to remember these consoles are mostly catered to kids because most adults are living an adult life with work, kids, and etc.

Price accordingly!
Well next gen MS is likely starting out with the 2 pronged approach. They are going to have a really stronger hardcore console and a cheaper 1. So likely a $399 and a $499+ box

Nintendo makes dope stuff, their selling point from me is their party games.

But I've transitioned to mainly being a PC gamer that last couple years.

I had a Switch for a couple of months and traded it in.

I could see the appeal for certain audiences but it wasnt for me. Tetris 99 was dope though.

Had it for exactly 1 year. It was cool for a few games like Mario n Zelda...I ain’t got no damn kids tho lol...traded it in at gamestop for $300 lol didn’t lose anything on it but taxes. I’ll buy it again when more games come out and a better quality system comes out. Mine quickly was creaky n dock warped, joycons wasn’t staying put. Not as quality as a 3ds those things are tanks

Well next gen MS is likely starting out with the 2 pronged approach. They are going to have a really stronger hardcore console and a cheaper 1. So likely a $399 and a $499+ box

So I've heard, and the cheaper one will be all digital with no disc :smh:

This is a bad move and I only see it working if Sony does it also.

People are always going to look at the cheaper console as inferior and will want the top of the line one, but not if the competitor's top of the line one is $100 cheaper.

I think best approach is to release the top of the line console for max price of $399 and then $349 for the other or $299 whatever.

Later on after like 2 years then you release the hardcore stronger console for gamers and the crowd that can pay for it 21 year old and up or whatever.

I really hope they don't try to force an add on with us with like the kinect with XB1 (which I loved by the way and wish I can use on my 1X) and let gamers decide what they want in their system bundle.

I don't want any VR bundled with it either, and if I do decide on any of those down the line then I'll buy it on my own account.

So I've heard, and the cheaper one will be all digital with no disc :smh:

This is a bad move and I only see it working if Sony does it also.

People are always going to look at the cheaper console as inferior and will want the top of the line one, but not if the competitor's top of the line one is $100 cheaper.

I think best approach is to release the top of the line console for max price of $399 and then $349 for the other or $299 whatever.

Later on after like 2 years then you release the hardcore stronger console for gamers and the crowd that can pay for it 21 year old and up or whatever.

I really hope they don't try to force an add on with us with like the kinect with XB1 (which I loved by the way and wish I can use on my 1X) and let gamers decide what they want in their system bundle.

I don't want any VR bundled with it either, and if I do decide on any of those down the line then I'll buy it on my own account.
Well the thing is you can’t really get a top of the line console for $399. Just from a parts perspective. The xbox one would’ve been $350 if not for the Kinect packed in. We see that a console like the x is $499 at launch. If you want next gen power and not just a half step it’s going to be more than $399

Heck a console at $399 in 2020 will be marginally more powerful than the already release one X

Last edited:
They're likely going to have multiple versions of the next Xbox

A performance model ala One X
All digital model

Yeah but Xbox trash
Ain’t had nothing to play since gears 4 released
Oooh my bad
Cuphead

I can name a long list of platformers I can play on it that aren't available on the Switch.
You know, like Red Dead Redemption.
Sometimes bright colors and whimsical soundtracks with redundant gameplay get old to me, plus Nintendo is charging full price for games that came out on the WiiU which is pretty awful. One might even say it's trash.

Back
Top Bottom