• SONY

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Microsoft (lol)

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Nobody. This show was buns.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • SONY not attending E3 so I don't really care.

Votes: 13 27.1%

• Total voters
Ok I need to subscribe to this thread...lmaoooo what is this buffoonery!?

Let's put it this way.

He lives in a place where there are more candles than light bulbs. He grows his own crops which is cool, but exhausting.

He has to bike 2 towns over to even read his email.

He's cool ppls, though.

How yall Microlost stans feel about MS putting games out on other platforms cause no one wants to play them on the strugglebox?

How yall Microlost stans feel about MS putting games out on other platforms cause no one wants to play them on the strugglebox?

Good, everyone gonna have gamepass soon and the Xbox Microsoft take over will keep on going.

Sony playing catch-up they created ps now which was expensive and terrible streaming only. Now they switched to download only to keep up with gamepass.

Don’t care about Lamestation but gamepass on the Nintendo switch will be huge. Playing my Xbox games on the go with no issues...unlike lamestation and ps now they with their struggle streaming...they had to play keep up n quickly switch it to download, joke of a subscription service.

Good, everyone gonna have gamepass soon and the Xbox Microsoft take over will keep on going.

Sony playing catch-up they created ps now which was expensive and terrible streaming only. Now they switched to download only to keep up with gamepass.

Don’t care about Lamestation but gamepass on the Nintendo switch will be huge. Playing my Xbox games on the go with no issues...unlike lamestation and ps now they with their struggle streaming...they had to play keep up n quickly switch it to download, joke of a subscription service.
Struggling to stream games that people wanna play > Seamlessly streaming games that no one wants

PS Now has actually been decent for me...been using it with a wireless connection too

Playing Bloodborne so I would definitely notice any sort of significant input lag

Bloodborne with the vastly superior Xbox One controller >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sent my friend the Death Stranding collectors edition baby figure and he said "Damn i thought that game lowkey was a hoax...it's actually coming out?" :lol:

Just read the last weeks worth of posts in here...

78A9866A-A47E-4BCE-8E0C-8DEB5AAE87A8.gif

Back
Top Bottom