Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
What I don't get is why people are mocking Nintendo as if their games aren't the best in the industry.

People really don't mess with Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, Mario Kart, Metroid, etc.... :frown:

Wii U is cool to me... got me back into gaming. E3 2014 will be AMAZING

Word. Console Wars are for lames.

What I don't get is why people are mocking Nintendo as if their games aren't the best in the industry.

People really don't mess with Legend of Zelda, Smash Bros, Bayonetta, Mario Kart, Metroid, etc.... :frown:

Its not that Nintendo doesn't make great software. Nintendo is iconic, especially when it comes to first party titles.

But thats all they have... Those same first party titles, over and over for the most part.

After the last 3-4 generations of gaming consoles, I'm tired of buying multiple systems. I only want one (MAYBE two) systems.

If Nintendo could just come through with a system that could take care of all of my needs, I'd throw stupid money at them.

But I guess I should just give in and buy the Wii U.... I really want Mario Kart.

Nintendo needs to do something...something....i fear the worst

Remember we all went crazy in the Sony conference thread when they announced Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom hearts 3 back to back

cant wait!

I only care about nintendo when they release a new Zelda. But a new game wouldn't be enough for me to buy that system. Not a fan of the stupid motion controller gimmick.

spike tv's e3 coverage sucks. Wish g4 was still around for these kind of events.

I aint ******* with nintendo right now because literally none of those titles are out and its been like 2 damn years since the consoles been out. They're really gonna wait till the console is nearly on life support to roll out some AAA titles....Mario Kart tomorrow and then Smash Bros in early 2015 maybe? :rolleyes

Last edited:
graphics arent the be all and end all
specially from peeps who grew up with a genesis and nes and snes
zelda doesnt have depth or storyline :rolleyes
u know super mario galaxy is considered by many to be one of the most unique platformers right

An amount of games with half being virtual rehashes vs dozens of new titles pushing the limit on innovation, graphics (which most people care about), and uniqueness. Nintendo makes their games simple enough to make kids understand, Sony and MS caters to everyone.

what was soooooo innovative about infamous second son??????
or ryse????
or dead rising 3????
or cod: ghost???

Sony and Microsoft catering to everyone and Nintendo doesn't? What planet am I on? 

Nintendo games not unique? They're the most innovative game developer on the planet for over 30 years already. They made a open world game RPG in 1986. They CREATED over a dozen genres. Single-handedly save the industry after it imploded on itself.  You can make a top 20 games of all time with nothing but Nintendo games. Their list of accomplishments are too much to name.
or ryse????
or dead rising 3????
Nothing at all. Although, I gotta say Infamous was pretty innovate in the graphics department especially the particles. Definitely set the bar high.

I aint ******* with nintendo right now because literally none of those titles are out and its been like 2 damn years since the consoles been out. They're really gonna wait till the console is nearly on life support to roll out some AAA titles....Mario Kart tomorrow and then Smash Bros in early 2015 maybe? :rolleyes

First let me say it hasn't been 2 years since the console has been out. Nintendo has already confirmed Smash Bros for the 3DS Summer 2014 and Winter 2014 for Wii U.

When the two year mark actually arrives the Wii U will easily have one of the better gaming libraries on the market.

And lets not pretend the Wii U doesn't have great games already.

But as for this E3, Nintendo is already dropping bombs... it can only get better.

or ryse????
or dead rising 3????

Excluding COD, those all were pretty amazing compared the top WiiU titles, and with The Division, Destiny, Driveclub, Evolve, Far Cry, and Akham Knight, WiiU is going to be left in the dust.
if u say so my dude
super mario 3d world is a legit great fun game
me and my kids have hella fun playing
same with mario kart me and the fam are gonna go ham
i play my ps3 and enjoy it
but cant deny the wii u has and will have great games

Last edited:

Nintendo of America has shared a video outlining the Super Smash Bros Invitational at next month’s E3 event in Los Angeles. You could be one of the lucky spectators who’ll get to watch the tournament live and in-person. It all happens at the NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on June 10th. Pick up your wristband starting at 9:30 a.m. PT on the day of the show to reserve your spot. Wynton “Prog” Smith is commentator and it’s hosted by Geoff Keighley.

Players:

Lilan “milktea” Chen
Hugo “HugS” Gonzalez
Ken “LiquidKen” Hoang
Daniel “LiquidKDJ” Jung
Neha “Lilo” Chhetri
Hendrick “DJNintendo” Pilar
Kris “Toph” Aldenderfer
Sam “PeachyHime” McNaughton
Juan “Crs. Hungrybox” Debiedma
Kevin “PewPewU” Toy
Kevin “EG PPMD” Nanney
Dakota “TheRapture” Lasky
Cristin “Crismas” DesSaro
McCain “MacD” LaVelle
Masaya “aMSa” Chikamoto
Gonzalo “CT ZeRo” Barrios

Rules

4 players
4 stock
Items on
Single elimination
Players choose a single character throughout the tournament through a draft
Grand Finals will be 1v1, Items Off, Battlefield
Selectable characters – Little Mac, Zero Suit Samus, Bowser, Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Mega Man, Pit, Villager, Pikachu, Mario, Link, Kirby, Samus, Rosalina, Sonic, Donkey Kong, Greninja, Olimar, Zelda, Fox

(Announced characters not available for tournament: Diddy Kong, Charizard, Sheik, Dedede, Ike, Toon Link, Peach, Lucario, Yoshi, Luigi)

Last edited:
if u say so my dude
super mario 3d world is a legit great fun game
me and my kids have hella fun playing
same with mario kart me and the fam are gonna go ham
i play my ps3 and enjoy it
but cant deny the wii u has and will have great games

They're very good, they just aren't the best, except for maybe the platform genre and adventure.

Back
Top Bottom