Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
Would be nice so I wouldn't have to buy their consoles.

Awesomely annoying and delusional

I read his post and was like.....jeesh poor delusioned soul

"Fanboys" in general are annoying and delusional. People bashing Sony/Microsoft and cosigning this console war rhetoric are delusional.

All those shouting Nintendo going 3rd party are annoying and delusional. Lets talk about the games without throwing jabs because this thread will just turn into a flame war.

I would personally love it if Nintendo went software only. Aint no way im buying a wii u.

If they made a system comparable to the competition then I wouldn't hesitate to get a nintendo console. Loved the n64. Enjoyed the gamecube. wii was kinda decent but didn't play it after I was bored of playing wii sports. Don't care about the upgraded wii that they call wii u.

If they made a system comparable to the competition then I wouldn't hesitate to get a nintendo console. Loved the n64. Enjoyed the gamecube. wii was kinda decent but didn't play it after I was bored of playing wii sports. Don't care about the upgraded wii that they call wii u.
I would personally love it if Nintendo went software only. Aint no way im buying a wii u.

The thought process of Nintendo needing to make stronger hardware has me confused. Isn't it all about the games at the end of the day?

N64 and GameCube were both powerful systems and got outsold by Sony because their console had a more diverse library of games.

They also need to stop with the motion control remotes but that won't happen. Bring back regular controllers for all their games and that would get my attention.

I'm not a hardware specs person but software alone won't get me to buy a system. Needs to be a little bit of both. A nintendo console with great graphics and standard controls to play the big titles that are also available on other systems would get my money.

They also need to stop with the motion control remotes but that won't happen. Bring back regular controllers for all their games and that would get my attention.

I'm not a hardware specs person but software alone won't get me to buy a system. Needs to be a little bit of both. A nintendo console with great graphics and standard controls to play the big titles that are also available on other systems would get my money.
thats the thing though
motion controls are an OPTION
u dont HAVE to use motion controls
in mario kart 8 alone
u can either use motion controls
or the wii remote
or the game pad
or the pro/classic contoller
or the wii remote and nunchuk
u arent tied to motion controls
so when people give that excuse as to why they dont want a nintendo console
i just :smh: :rolleyes

That's good then. I haven't heard that it was an option. I looked on toysrus a few minutes ago and saw that they had regular controllers. I had no idea because I haven't cared about anything nintendo for years.

HERE’S THE TWITCH BROADCAST SCHEDULE FOR E3 NEXT WEEK

Twitch has published its broadcast schedule for next week’s E3 festivities. The streaming service is not only showing all three major conferences, but it will also be detailing individual games that are announced by developers and publishers such as Nintendo. You can see the full itinerary below.

Monday 6/9 PT

9:30am – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing
11:00am – Xbox E3 2014 Media Briefing Post show
11:30pm – Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)
12:00pm – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Preview
1:00pm – EA Special Event
2:00pm – EA World Premiere: E3 2014 Post show
2:30pm – Bethesda (Unannounced title)
3:00pm – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing
4:00pm – Ubisoft 2014 E3 Media Briefing Post show
4:30pm – Witcher 3 (CD Projekt RED)
5:00pm – Dying Light (Techland)
5:30pm – Final thoughts
6:00pm – PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference
Tuesday 6/10 PT:

9:00am – Nintendo Digital Event
10:00am – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
10:15am – Deep Silver (Unannounced title)
10:30am – Dragon Age: Inquisition (EA)
11:00am – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
11:20am – The Division (Ubisoft)
11:40am – Farcry 4 (Ubisoft)
12:00pm – Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision)
12:20pm – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
12:40pm – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
1:00pm – DRIVECLUB (SCEA)
1:20pm – Evil Within (Bethesda)
1:40pm – Lords of the Fallen (NAMCO)
2:00pm – Destiny (Activision/BUNGIE)
2:20pm – The Order: 1886 (SCEA)
2:40pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
3:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
4:00pm – Super Smash Bros. Invitational (Nintendo)
Wednesday 6/11 PT:

10:00am – Alienware
10:30am – Twitch Time
11:00am – Sunset Overdrive (Insomniac Games/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am – Microsoft Studios (Unannounced title)
11:40am – Killer Instinct: Season Two (Iron Galaxy/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:20pm – Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade (Square Enix)
12:40pm – H1Z1 (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm – EA (Unannounced title)
1:20pm – Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
1:40pm – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment)
2:10pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
2:30pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
2:50pm – Crytek (Unannounced title)
3:00pm – SCEA (Unannounced PS4/PS3 title)
3:15pm – SCEA (Unannounced PS4/PS Vita Digital title)
3:30pm – Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio)
3:45pm – Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)
4:00pm – Alien Isolation (The Creative Assembly/SEGA)
4:20pm – Civilization: Beyond Earth (2K)
4:40pm – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition on PS4 (Blizzard)
5:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)
Thursday 6/12 PT:

10:00am – Tetris w/creator Alexey Pajitnov
10:15am – Zombies Monsters Robots (Ying Pei Games)
10:30am – Guinness World Records – certificate presentation
11:00am – Fable Legends (LionHead/Microsoft Studios)
11:20am – Microsoft Studios (TBD)
11:40am – Project Spark (Team Dakota/Microsoft Studios)
12:00pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
12:20am – Square Enix (Unannounced title)
12:40pm – PlanetSide 2 PS4 Edition (Sony Online Entertainment)
1:00pm – 505 Games (TBD) 1:20pm – Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment (Unannounced title)
1:40pm – Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Gearbox/2K)
2:00pm – Ubisoft (Unannounced title)
2:20pm – The Crew (Ubisoft)
2:40pm – Nintendo (Unannounced title)
3:00pm – Tecmo Koei (Unannounced title)
3:20pm – Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes (Disney Interactive)
3:40pm – SEGA Sonic BOOM! (SEGA)
4:00pm – Evolve Special Tournament (2K)

Interested in buying an Xbox one now that you're not strong armed into getting a kinect.

As far as Nintendo they always lead that pack in e3 (minus the last 2 years)

My wii u had mostly been collecting dust and I have about 6 games for it but it's hard playing Ninja Gaiden 3 when you beat it the first time and Super Mario 3D world didn't give me the same feeling I had when I played Super Mario Galaxy/ SMG 2 for the first time

....but then Mario Kart 8 dropped :nthat:

Nintendo has the best console on the market right now and this e3 will solidify it.

What E3 is solidifying is that third party has abandoned the Wii-U.

This is the list of retail games that has been released so far this year in NA for the Wii-U.
View media item 1004863 View media item 1004864 View media item 1004865 View media item 1004866 View media item 1004867 View media item 1004868 View media item 1004869 View media item 1004870 View media item 1004871
Yes, Smash, Bayonetta, Hyrule and X are coming along with some new stuff at E3 but without third party, I can't see how the Wii-U is the best in the market and most people will agree.

E3 hasn't started and Last gen and current gen consoles are getting announcements left right and centre.

Not gonna get too much into it so I'll be vague, but Nintendo has been and always will be the leader in the video game industry. Going through their history is pointless so let's start when the real competitors came in. They literally laid down the blueprint for the PS1 and Sony just left and released it on their own and has been relying on waiting for Nintendo to innovate so they can  piggy back off them. The list of copies is endless. 

View media item 1003900

Nintendo games wouldn't flourish on Sony or Microsoft consoles because those Consoles, while being technically superior to the Wii U never kept the gamer at mind during conception. Instead, they relied on profiting from media and advertising services, that wouldn't allow Nintendo to be innovative because the hardware itself isn't innovative. It's easy to say Nintendo should go 3rd party because the Wii U has been a dud so far but let's not forget their last console the Wii, sold more than PS3 and Xbox 360 COMBINED. Nintendo GETS it, Sony and Microsft only care about making a quick buck. If Nintendo leaves the hardware business, Sony and Microsoft would die out in about a decade and PC Gaming would take center stage because that's where the real innovation is today. Look at what's happening with the Kinect, MS tried to rely on the same gimmick again and completely failed. They don't know what to do because Nintendo hasn't blazed a new trail yet; the industry is panicking right now without being able to copy Nintendo. Nintendo games are innovative, unique and flat out the best games in the industry because they make their software and hardware hand in hand. I didn't even get into handheld gaming because it's not even fair to Sony.

Nintendo is bigger than Sony and they only mess with games. Not Sony's game division, the entire company; TV's, Movies, PC's. :lol:  

It always takes a new Nintendo console to be released to get the fans, including Sony and Microsoft excited about being innovate and taking chances again. 

• Nintendo hasn't always been the leader. PS1 and PS2 say hello.
  • iicrMccVrPpH4.gif
  • Nintendo did not lay the blueprint down for Sony, they were meant to collaborate but that fell through.If Nintendo laid down the blueprint then why was the architecture so different. Nintendo stuck with cartridges and Sony went with CD. We all know which one the devs preferred.
  • As for the PS2, what did it piggy back off? It released before the GameCube and went on to become the console with the highest selling hardware and software
  • As for Nintendo innovating, they've copied just like everyone else and in fact has copied the most so lets not go on like they invent everything.
    https://sites.google.com/site/neotechni/Home/copies
  • I will give credit where credit is due and no doubt Nintendo are innovators but you put them on a pedestal like they are so great while ignoring all of the bad choices they make with the Wii-U being the latest example.
  • The XBOne did not keep the gamer at mind during conception but the PS4 definitely did. The design behind it meant that not only is it the most powerful, it's the easiest to develop for and it's cheaper than it's direct rival with a better ability of reducing cost in future.
  • There's a reason why indies are flocking to the PS4 and why MS had to do a quick 180 degrees on their policies. This time last year it was TV TV Sports, now we have Phil Spencer talking about nothing but games because they've seen that it's what the gamers want and that's why the PS4 has been successful.
  • The Wii has not sold more than the PS3 and 360. Both of them crossed the 80 million mark last year while the Wii is just over 100 million and it's sales stagnated at a much faster rate.
  • Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo are all in the business to make money and trust me, all three are in it for the long haul. You don't form 15 studios to make a quick buck in Sony's case.
  • If Nintendo were to leave the hardware business, Sony and MS will die out :rofl: :rofl: See PS2 graph above
  • The inustry is panicking? Please show me how the industry is panicking and why hasn't Nintendo blazed a new trail. Wasn't the Wii-U out a year before the other two?
  • Nintendo make great games but saying they make the best games is subjective. Mario, Zelda don't really do anything for me but Pokemon, Golden Sun and Advanced Wars does. Not everyone is a fan of Nintendo's flagship titles.
  • As for handheld titles, it's not Sony you should be worried about, there's a much bigger fish in that department and it's only getting bigger. DS killed the PSP but even still the PSP sold over 80 million and established itself as a huge JRPG and Hunting game machine which made it very popular in Japan. As for the Vita, it never stood a chance and it wasn't because of the 3DS alone, smartphones did the bulk of the damage and the 3DS is also feeling the effects too.
  • Nintendo isn't bigger than Sony

NINTENDO TREEHOUSE AT E3 SCHEDULE AND DETAILS
JUNE 2, 2014

Nintendo of America has provided some details about what to expect from the Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 event. Nintendo Treehouse: Live @ E3 is a new way to bring Nintendo fans closer to E3 than ever before. During all hours of E3 – which runs from June 10 to June 12 – members of the Treehouse, Nintendo of America’s Product Development division, will be live-streaming a wide variety of game demos directly from the show floor.

Fans will be getting an unprecedented look at all the E3 games Nintendo has to offer. Instead of reading a short tweet or catching a gameplay trailer, fans can watch live as members of the Treehouse give in-depth gameplay demos of new and previously unannounced titles. There will also be special guest appearances from developers who will provide in-depth game commentary, including an appearance by Shigeru Miyamoto on the afternoon of Tuesday, June 10th.

Treehouse Live will broadcast:

Tuesday, June 10: 11:35 AM PT – 4:00 PM PT
Wednesday, June 11: 9:15 AM PT – 6:00 PM PT
Thursday, June 12: 9:30 AM PT – 5:00 PM PT

D Double D Double
Sony themselves have admitted they needed Nintendo in the industry for them to be successful.
President of Sony Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida has told IGN that his company needs Nintendo to thrive for the sake of the video game industry.

PlayStation 2 was awesome and sold a lot of consoles, but the Nintendo was able to make more money than them despite weaker GameCube sales. Nintendo makes the most money in the industry.

As for games, Indies are flocking to the Wii U as well and there is a lot of great content on the e-Shop. And you are 100% right that Sony is a bigger company than Nintendo... BUT Nintendo is valued higher than all of Sony at the moment.

Nintendo does lack some key third party support, but they make up for it with great exclusive titles. At the end of the day there will be many great games to be had on all the home consoles. No need to put another console down because it's not your preference.

Last edited:
Looks great but, what's the point of breaking bones if they could still use it....
For game play reasons. Imagine getting your leg broken in the first seconds of a few and you can't use kick moves anymore. 

Would be dope if they made a "Hard core" mode where that holds true though. It would be real tactical. 

For game play reasons. Imagine getting your leg broken in the first seconds of a few and you can't use kick moves anymore. 

Would be dope if they made a "Hard core" mode where that holds true though. It would be real tactical. 
That would be dope can't even front.

Back
Top Bottom