Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
if yall think the halo collection is fire so be it. personally... if i wanted to replay halo 1 i woulda bought it 2 christmases ago when they re-released it. halo 2 is the goat. halo 3 is trash. halo 4 is whatever. but lets be hyped about this.

Last edited:

Master Chief Collection possibly hot?

indifferent.gif
and yes...a re-release of games we all beat, one of which already being re-released what, 2 years ago? the other only dropping about a year and change ago... lmao. POSSIBLY hot.
I was excited at first and then once the hype got out my system I realized I still own (and don't play) 3 of those games and didn't even play halo 2 so......

Also, I love the Ratchet & Clank games. That movie teaser was dope for me. No shame. Don't eem care what anyone thinks. Those games are incredible and a lot of fun. Insomniac knows how to make great quirky games and accompanying universes.
me too, but i'd rather them try and make a game for PS4 that was on caliber with Up Your Arsenal/Going Commando

I was excited at first and then once the hype got out my system I realized I still own (and don't play) 3 of those games and didn't even play halo 2 so......
thank u for ur honesty. this is exactly what i mean by it. once the hype dies down... what the hell is the point of this?

timeout. u never played halo 2? it was the best one period man!

Last edited:
Crazy the two best games of the day are both games that have already been released in Halo and TLOU.

XB1 wins the exclusive battle for this year though.

Why is everyone so up in arms over this damn Last Guardian?

I understand its been almost 8 damn years, but at what point do we just label it Detox status?

Like, is this game supposed to be that good?

I understand its been almost 8 damn years, but at what point do we just label it Detox status?

Just the caliber of the studio.

The lackluster excitement for Halo by some of yall is hilarious. That game made online gaming hot. Some things are undeniable and that game is a classic

Crazy the two best games of the day are both games that have already been released in Halo and TLOU.

XB1 wins the exclusive battle for this year though.
timeout. u think the last of us was better than uncharted 4, far cry 4, and the order? ....wth

The lackluster excitement for Halo by some of yall is hilarious. That game made online gaming hot. Some things are undeniable and that game is a classic
so love a game for what it did 10 years ago.. got it. hopefully 2k releases 2k9 again. it revolutionized basketball simulators.

Last edited:
I hate you guys for continually mentioning The Last Guardian. I've gotten to a point where I flat out don't think about it, so that I can be pleasantly surprised whenever Sony feels like reintroducing it.

If you guys keep talking about it, it's hard not think about it :lol: :smh:

timeout. u think the last of us was better than uncharted 4, far cry 4, and the order? ....wth

Reading comprehension, FOR THIS YEAR. I spent over a grand for both consoles at launch and they've been collecting dust for the most part. 2015 looks great on both sides, but I need some **** to play this year not Holiday of 2015.

The Order needs a different reticule. It doesn't mesh well with high quality look to the game.

When its being developed by a great studio, you get hyped for a third game from said studio and when you wait 5 years to hear/see anything about you get invested in it a lot and are tight when you get nothing.

Shadow of the Colossus. That's why.

eb2fd95e_sotc.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom