Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
This is an Alpha look, the actually beta kicks off July 12th, and will last longer and have more to do in the world.
Seriously.

Dudes acting like Halo is the alpha and omega of online gaming or FPS. They must of forgot about Counter Strike, hell, cant have Halo or COD without Golden Eye.

Counter strike was more of a LAN game than online seeing how 56k was the "future" during its time out.

Halo made CONSOLE online gaming what it is. That is fact

Nintendo is def in its way out if they keep doing what they're doing. 2 failed consoles in a row. Forces then to make a new console very soon just to compete
2???
u know wii and 3ds have made nintendo VERY profitable
its the wii u thats not picking up the slack

Nintendo is def in its way out if they keep doing what they're doing. 2 failed consoles in a row. Forces then to make a new console very soon just to compete
Huh? You aren't talking about that console that sold over 100 million units, right? Wii U is only in it's second year, so you can't consider that a failure just yet, right? I'm lost bruh.

Nothing bittersweet about it in my opinion. Ending it powerfully instead of dragging it out is always a plus in my book.
Yeah I feel you but I haven't got to that point where I feel like they're dragging it out. I could easily take 3 more installments if they're anything like the first 3 games.

ur complete trash
roll.gif
damn

I have a wii and can't remember the last time I actually used it to play a game.

Nowadays it's just my way of watching hulu and netflix on my downstairs TV.

Yeah I feel you but I haven't got to that point where I feel like they're dragging it out. I could easily take 3 more installments if they're anything like the first 3 games.

That's the Final Fantasy fan in you talking bruh :lol:

Let it rest. Enjoy the ride. Know that there will be another IP that you enjoy that Sony will ride until the wheels fall off.

Gamespot just said Nintendo's video is an hour long, 1 hour of dropping bombs and no ******** numbers or awkward tech demos.

halo changed gaming... 10+ years ago. if u still feel like u can go back and play them good 4 u. i just know when i go back and play classics from childhood... its never the same. so xbone can have halo as a crutch...as xbox always does. anyone who loves halo 4 that much is probably still playing halo 4. same thing for 3. if u love halo 1, u probably got it when it re-released a couple years back. halo 2 is the prize here... but all this hype is unnecessary

That's the Final Fantasy fan in you talking bruh
laugh.gif

Let it rest. Enjoy the ride. Know that there will be another IP that you enjoy that Sony will ride until the wheels fall off.
Eh, Final Fantasy entries are all different games (most of the time)
laugh.gif

I don't man it's just that games like UC don't come around too often, TLOU doesn't even compare to UC IMO. Ill just hold my head high
frown.gif
laugh.gif

original.jpg

12 hours to go.

probably won't have the same art style but I hope it does.

I have a wii and can't remember the last time I actually used it to play a game.
Nowadays it's just my way of watching hulu and netflix on my downstairs TV.

Mine is literally just a dust magnet now, but that's realistically my (our?) fault(s). There were literally dozens of fantastic Wii games that I have yet to pick up. I'm going to work my way back and pick up/play through as many of them as possible.

Look at how many people still play Counterstrike, or Quake. Or even COD4 or Team Fortress which are closing in on 7 years.

When a multiplayer game is that great, it will always be fun
what... do u know how niche of a market youre in if you play any of these games? does ANYONE in here still play these games? honestly? if you're still playing cod4... you have problems letting go of things lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom