Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters

timeout. u think the last of us was better than uncharted 4, far cry 4, and the order? ....wth
Reading comprehension, FOR THIS YEAR. I spent over a grand for both consoles at launch and they've been collecting dust for the most part. 2015 looks great on both sides, but I need some **** to play this year not Holiday of 2015.
FC4 comes out in November though...

The Masterchief collection is an unreal value. I don't go nuts with the multiplayer, but it's a nice thing to always have available. I think the Halo campaigns are some of the most replayable campaigns available as well. The first campaign is one of my all time favorites.

Halo 2 was fun 10 years ago.

If you think you'll enjoy it as much now, then good for you.

I know I wouldn't.
are u serious????
i STILL have fun playing nba street vol. 2
super mario bros 3
marvel vs capcom 2
and those are old games
if they are games u enjoyed then more than likely u still will enjoy em

Last edited:
FC4 comes out in November though...

Also on XB1, I said exclusives for THIS year and PS4 is coming up really small in my eyes. TLOU has me, but that's only because I didn't play it initially on PS3.

The lackluster excitement for Halo by some of yall is hilarious. That game made online gaming hot. Some things are undeniable and that game is a classic
100x100px-LS-5283166a_kanyedisbelief.gif

Excuses.

WE KNEW all the **** Sony showed too in the PlayStation thread. Only thing that stood out was Little Big Planet 3 and Street Fighter IV because those were supposedly NOT coming to PS4.
Is SF IV coming to PS4 or is everyone referring to PSTV?
and nintendo is showcasing games EVERYDAY for the rest of the week
nintendo won
pimp.gif
How many of those games will actually be worth a damn? Wii U has been on the market for almost two years, they've had some time to pump out some "great" titles. 3D World, WW HD and MK8 were good start, hopefully they can take it a step further. Personally I'm hoping for SM64 type game or a Super Mario RPG type game.
Well lets hope for Mario 64 HD remake then too.
pimp.gif
 I'm with it

are u serious????
i STILL have fun playing nba street vol. 2
super mario bros 3
marvel vs capcom 2
and those are old games
if they are games u enjoyed then more than likely u still will enjoy em
Some games should be online playable forever.

Halo 2-3 are two of them off that list

Online gaming was legit loooong before Halo was a twinkle in anyone's eyes.

Some of you guys have no respect for PC gaming.

I was excited at first and then once the hype got out my system I realized I still own (and don't play) 3 of those games and didn't even play halo 2 so......
thank u for ur honesty. this is exactly what i mean by it. once the hype dies down... what the hell is the point of this?

timeout. u never played halo 2? it was the best one period man!
I was still playing CE. It's easily my favorite FPS of all time.

I still played it religiously even after 3 came out.

**** just last year I played it like every other day for almost 2 whole months.

The original too. Not the anniversary edition
laugh.gif

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
pimp.gif

Bittersweet though, definitely the last game in the series
frown.gif

How many of those games will actually be worth a damn? Wii U has been on the market for almost two years, they've had some time to pump out some "great" titles. 3D World, WW HD and MK8 were good start, hopefully they can take it a step further. Personally I'm hoping for SM64 type game or a Super Mario RPG type game.
Nintendo the Blackberry of consoles. Peeps need to let that go. Their ship has sailed...

Halo 2 was fun 10 years ago.

If you think you'll enjoy it as much now, then good for you.

I know I wouldn't.

Look at how many people still play Counterstrike, or Quake. Or even COD4 or Team Fortress which are closing in on 7 years.

When a multiplayer game is that great, it will always be fun

Last edited:

Nintendo the Blackberry of consoles. Peeps need to let that go. Their ship has sailed...
I disagree. Their first party games are still some of the best and most fun gaming experiences. What do you play?

Nintendo is def in its way out if they keep doing what they're doing. 2 failed consoles in a row. Forces then to make a new console very soon just to compete

Last edited:
View media item 1017655
www.greatnessawaits.com/destiny

Starts June 12th, ends June 15th, hurry and sign up.
Just signed up good looking out :pimp: hope I get in.. Or is it an open beta :nerd: they was talking about if you're selected bs after I signed up my psn
This is an Alpha look, the actually beta kicks off July 12th, and will last longer and have more to do in the world.
Online gaming was legit loooong before Halo was a twinkle in anyone's eyes.

Some of you guys have no respect for PC gaming.
Seriously.

Dudes acting like Halo is the alpha and omega of online gaming or FPS. They must of forgot about Counter Strike, hell, cant have Halo or COD without Golden Eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom