Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayonetta 2

• Devil's Third

• Littlebigplanet 3

• Total voters
If you are an RPG fan, stay away from sharp objects tonight.
mean.gif
Or play PC games. 

My purchases from today for 2014:

PS4- TLOU (never played it on PS3), GTA V
XB1- Forza Horizon 2, Sunset Overdrive, Halo Collection, all my sports games

Damn Jetpac you gonna cross out TLOU for being a PS3 game when MCC is a xbox og &xbox 360 game....

I would have done the same... :smh:

Yeah, I never said anything about that. I just said the games they showed interested ME more. I have no brand loyalty, I only gravitate to games, could care less about consoles.

The Order, Uncharted, BloodBorne, The Witness and LoU Remastered interest me more than X-bone's exclusives. 

The only Xbox One exclusive I'm jealous of his Sunset Overdrive. I really want to play that game. 

What the hell are your talking about? You've quoted me on the same sentence TWICE. I play my PS4/Vita way more than my damn Xbox one anyway. MY NON BIASED OPINION is that both e3 conferences this year SUCKED.

What the hell are your talking about? You've quoted me on the same sentence TWICE. I play my PS4/Vita way more than my damn Xbox one anyway. MY NON BIASED OPINION is that both e3 conferences this year SUCKED.
Yeah, I agree with you. I just think Sony was a LITTLE better. A- to a B. 

I just can't stop thinking how great Nintendo's "conference" is gonna be. Their list is great.

Zelda, Smash Bros, Fire Emblem X SMT, NFP game, Yarn Yoshi, X, and possibly Metroid.

Some rumors are Star Fox, Metroid, and Kirby.

The games on Sony's console interested me more. Stop being a fanboy, aren't you almost 30 man. Grow up. 

Weren't you the one shouting Sony won when they had barely showed stale Destiny, "20 seconds gameplay, 3 minutes cutscenes, press triangle" The Order, and dat Little Big Planet.

You really shouldn't be acusing people of fanboism.

Last edited:
You guys went ape for 30 sec CG trailer at last years E3 of Halo 5... SHUT UP.

The crying is ridiculous in here.

We all here for the games, and we all just watched what MS and Sony wants to bring to there gaming camp. If a Sony fanboy like a 2sec UC4 trailer, so be it. If you wanna get hyped for a Xbox OG remake game on Xbone, so be it.

Damn son.

Weren't you the won shouting Sony won when they had barely showed stale Destiny, "20 seconds gameplay, 3 minutes cutscenes, press triangle" The Order, and dat Little Big Planet.

You really shouldn't be acusing people of fanboism.
Yeah, I was crazy hyperbolic when it started but in hindsight, Sony was as weak as Microsoft but only a hair better. 

I just wanted to see MGS V and it hurts me to say is that even the MGS V trailer was bad compared to the Red Band trailer of the last one.

Also, I love the Ratchet & Clank games. That movie teaser was dope for me. No shame. Don't eem care what anyone thinks. Those games are incredible and a lot of fun. Insomniac knows how to make great quirky games and accompanying universes.

Theres no amount of Smash Mario Kong Kart Party that Nintendo can pull out their ***** to match Uncharted 4 and those visuals.

But I still need that Mario Kart doe

Back
Top Bottom