Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Looks like I will be tied up at a meeting during the Sony Conference. Won't have a chance to let the yoppa sing when I see the nonsense Sony brings on stage :smh:

Team Xbox losing one of their heavy hitters.

I stopped posting in the gaming threads a long time ago, but I love coming back to the E3 threads just for the sport of it all. You guys be cracking me up, calling God of War or The Last of Us "Dad Simulator" and s***. :lol:

The fanboy roast session is one of the best parts. Until someone gets mad for real. Honestly, M$ and $ony always bring it. Nintendo is good for one game every 4 years. No wonder naughtyhare is always so belligerent.

I'd heard the service was going to be something special for Scorpio, it could be what turned into gamepass but I was always under the impression it was a cherry on top for Scorpio.

IDK where Phil addressed the chart(s). I'd like to hear his take. He did retweet a statement from Mike Nichols saying roughly 50% tried BC. But trying it vs. actively using it, or cumulative play time are completely different stats. Those numbers should actually go up with Gamepass having a free trial and all. So expect the spin to be heavy next year.

Either way I hope BC still continues to be a thing on all platforms for game preservation as well as residuals for developers and publishers.
Yeah I think the issue arises when you look at it from a percentage stand point it's only like 1% out of all usage. But that's 1% out of billions of hours. I wanna say the number Nichols threw out was 500 million hours for BC. So it's used but of course not as much as a new AAA game etc

Anyway SE needs to get on the BC train. I'm supeised the FF13 games aren't BC yet

Last edited:
One thing I'm not looking forward to is Ubi's eventual cringe filled presser. Every time one of those guys with a French accent tries to make a joke you can hear the crickets. Plus Ayesha "#girlwood" Tyler.

You can see what they're going to reveal from a mile away. New rhythm/music game, new Tom Clancy game, Assassin's Creed 20, Far Cry 15, and one new IP that looks way better than it ends up being (word to Watch_Dogs).

oh also need more info on that quantic dream game
it looked dope last e3 but haven't heard anything since

Nah I was just talking about their collab.

SE has: FF 12 Remaster, Dissidia, FF XIV: Stormblood, Moto GP, Life is Strange 2 (behind closed doors), Saints Row Agents of Mayhem, FF XV Prompto DLC, FFXV VR experience. KH3/FF7 are not there. Last I heard the next trailer for both will be at TGS.

FF XVI is being worked on but they'd be stupid to show off a trailer. There's already enough that people are waiting the next 3 years for. No need to bury yourself with even more hate for a game that's 4 years away.

There's also a FF online SHOOTER in development. However, it has no presence at E3.

I've got no news about Red Dead 2 because they scrapped the build I played a few months ago. I've also got no news about whatever From Software is showing off. I've heard conflicting reports from people I know at Sony. One saying it's Bloodborne related, and some saying it's a totally new IP using an updated DS3 engine.

On the M$ front... there was an idea floating around a long time ago that Project Scorpio was going to be able to play anything from the xbox backlog with your XBL subscription. Whether this was going to be an upgrade tier of XBL was up for discussion but basically you were going to be able to DL/Stream any XB or XB360 game on demand with the service.

However, with this data coming out:

View media item 2458246

It's probably getting scrapped. Which is unfortunate because I thought it was a good way for publishers and studios to generate some residual income and a easy way for newer/younger gamers to get introduced to classic games/series.

The Scorpio dev kit is the best console dev kit I've ever worked with so I'm very interested to see what the retail model is going to have in terms of features.

I wonder if the FFXV VR experience is the same thing or updated and did anyone not catch the FF Online shooter :lol:
I'm definitely intrigued.

Not as hyped for this E3 but it's looking like it's going to be a big one every passing day.

damn
was hoping i could finally turn on my ps4
for something other than replaying the first last of us
and netflix

I did see some footage this morning of KH3 which looks like it will be revealed at one of the E3 coliseum presentations from SE

It was of the Olympus/Hercules level

Last edited:
Zzzzz. Every year it's wait til next year. Feels like we're all mario and our princess is in another castle.

Back
Top Bottom