• Cuphead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Take your time.

I'm with the announce your game when it's launching in 6-12 months camp.
Forza series is the king of announcements this gen. 
Forza game gets teased then drops 3+ months later.
We all know it's coming tho. At this point Forza is no different than Madden, COD etc. I'm not knocking it just stating that we all know that a new Forza drops yearly. It just rotates between Motorsport and Horizon. I think a good example for this gen is Fallout 4.

Also seems like CDPR didn't fully reveal Blood and Wine until a month before release

We all know it's coming tho. At this point Forza is no different than Madden, COD etc. I'm not knocking it just stating that we all know that a new Forza drops yearly. It just rotates between Motorsport and Horizon. I think a good example for this gen is Fallout 4.
There's already madden 18/COD promos. There's no forza 7 promos. 

Forza titles this gen have been showcased at e3, then drop in september.

Madden/COD don't do that. 

And as you already mentioned, Forza consists of two genres. 

There's already madden 18/COD promos. There's no forza 7 promos. 
Forza titles this gen have been showcased at e3, then drop in september.
Madden/COD don't do that. 
And as you already mentioned, Forza consists of two genres. 
I get that. But is there any doubt that Motorsport 7 will NOT release this year? With or without the promo, we know something Forza related is coming.

I get that. But is there any doubt that Motorsport 7 will NOT release this year? With or without the promo, we know something Forza related is coming.
No.

We also know something non-Forza related is coming from the Forza related Dev Playground Games.

Right @blakep267

Spider-Man gameplay confirmed for E3
a55b5282a0707e0fe4b56fb12aad3f24.gif

No.
We also know something non-Forza related is coming from the Forza related Dev Playground Games.
Right @blakep267
Not anytime soon. They just started hiring for their second studio. It's probably a ways off. Like 2019-2020

Take your time.

I'm with the announce your game when it's launching in 6-12 months camp.
Forza series is the king of announcements this gen. 
Forza game gets teased then drops 3+ months later.

I'm all for that too. Don't announce til its almost GOLD but I understand they have to do something for the shareholders. In Shenmue's case, they had to show it to get funding.

Spider-Man is definitely gonna be a huge game to watch for. Praying it releases this year.

Spider Man should be great if Insomniac expands on some of the fun traversal stuff that they used in Sunset Overdrive

They'll sure do a better job than the last decade of spider man games.

When you say longevity, you mean multiplayer?

Back
Top Bottom