Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuphead

• Borderlands 3

• Bethesda's unnanounced game?

• Total voters
Been waiting for KH3 since like middle school I don't think I'll be alive when it drops at this rate. Don't know what will come fist dr dre album or kh3 smh

it was good.

they aint making hl3 tho. i'd like it, but aint mad if they dont

yeah, valve still does games: dota 2, cs

Last edited:
i never understood the half life hype. did it have dope multiplayer or something?? (i didnt experience the internet and online games until i was grown)

mean.gif
mean.gif
at this Half Life slander. I can see how if you're trying to play it for the first time now, that it'll feel underwhelming and overrated, but c'mon the game is almost 19 years old.

i never understood the half life hype. did it have dope multiplayer or something?? (i didnt experience the internet and online games until i was grown)
Half Life gave birth to a mod called Counter Strike, which later became one of the most successful, and one of the best IMHO, online FPS ever.

It was groundbreaking for its time.

Back then most shooters were like Quake and Doom. More about "kill everything", with some elements of narrative.

HL changed that. It was probably the first shooter to do a cinematic style approach to its campaign. Instead of completing levels, the game had a cohesive story to it. There were also other things like the game physics, graphics, AI, setting, environment, sound that all contributed.

Last edited:
I hope they actually show games with a hard release date for later this year. I hate when they show a game that is 3 years out lmao

Back
Top Bottom