E3 Thread of confusion, rage, and other stuff.

what the hell man 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

So it took Nintendo 2 system releases just to be able to release the same games PS3 and 260 have been running for the last 5 years? 
laugh.gif

Sounds like Nintendo just announced a catch up console. It's getting the same games that PS3/X-box are getting.

What about pictures of the console and the price. Maybe the exclusives will let us see what it's capable of but for now it just seems underwhelming.

Sounds like Nintendo just announced a catch up console. It's getting the same games that PS3/X-box are getting.

What about pictures of the console and the price. Maybe the exclusives will let us see what it's capable of but for now it just seems underwhelming.

I think Nintendo bombed too, but think of it this way.
Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.

I haven't purchased a Nintendo product since the gamecube, but I am pretty sure this will sell.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

So it took Nintendo 2 system releases just to be able to release the same games PS3 and 260 have been running for the last 5 years? 
laugh.gif
their pocket books don't mind.

it's a wrap for ms and sony, nintendo getting the hardcore back. expect ms and sony

to follow suit with the controller

it's a wrap for ms and sony, nintendo getting the hardcore back. expect ms and sony

I think Nintendo bombed too, but think of it this way.
Many people thought the DS was stupid, then it became the best selling gaming system ever. The Wii wasn't powerful enough, it became the best selling home console ever. So yeah, nintendo has this innovation thing on lockdown.

I haven't purchased a Nintendo product since the gamecube, but I am pretty sure this will sell.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

laugh.gif
their pocket books don't mind.

Bioshock Infinite, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, and Star Wars: the Old Republic have me excited. Everything else is meh.

Ico/Shadows of the Colossus and Halo Anniversary should be fun to play remastered.

I'm quite underwhelmed with E3 thus far.

NKEAIR wrote:

Nintendo is all about kids and casuals. I remember playing the best RPGs of all time on the SNES... how times have changed.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

The hardcore already have a PS3/X-Box and will be getting the same multiplats

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I wanted something more advanced graphically than the current gen.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

The hardcore already have a PS3/X-Box and will be getting the same multiplats

Yeah, I still don't think it can even match XBox, PS3 graphics... Their focus is on their controller, the depth and the width, not a graphical/performance/realism standpoint.

I wanted something more advanced graphically than the current gen.

I see the potential, but I just can't take a step back, graphically, with a console 5 years newer.

Bioshock Infinite, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, and Star Wars: the Old Republic have me excited. Everything else is meh.

Ico/Shadows of the Colossus and Halo Anniversary should be fun to play remastered.

I'm quite underwhelmed with E3 thus far.

NKEAIR wrote:

Nintendo is all about kids and casuals. I remember playing the best RPGs of all time on the SNES... how times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom